1948 Dodge Custom Sedan
- Condition: Used
- Make: Dodge
- Model: Other
- Type: Sedan
- Trim: 4-Door
- Year: 1948
- Mileage: 100
- VIN: 31105605
- Color: Burgundy
- Engine size: 250
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Tan
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1948 Dodge Other
This is “Sally”! She is a 1948 Dodge Custom Sedan. Sally’s a sweet older lady that has been through a RestoMod. When Sally came to our shop she was tired and needed a pick-me-up. She arrived in September 2014 with completed February 2016. With a broken heart the owner has reluctantly decided to sell her. She really has a personality and is a great, fun ride. Very comfortable seats, it feels more like you are sitting on a couch than in a vehicle.
Please see below for a list of the work completed:
- Disassemble and reassembled completely for body and mechanical work
- 250 Chevy engine, bored .040, crank turned .010/.010
- Carter 2BBL Carburetor
- 350 turbo mid shaft Transmission, 3 speed automatic
- Replaced the rear end with 8.8 1996 Ford Explorer 3.50 posi trac
- Electrical converted from 6 volt to ALL 12 volt (-12v)
- Negative ground
- Electric fan with temp controlled circuit
- Converted the AM 6 volt radio to a AM/FM 12 volt radio
- Replaced the carpet and added it in the trunk
- Reupholstered the interior
- Replaced the grab handle and blanket holder with leather
- Chrome was either polished, repaired, re-chromed, or replaced
- All new weather stripping and rubber trim
- New Fuel and Brake lines
- New White Wall Tires
- New windshield, green safety glass
- Restored instrument cluster
- One wire alternator 12v
- New exhaust
- New brakes
Wood Grain Interior Painted pieces were not touched (per owners request)
For more pictures, visit us on FaceBook under FlatheadAutomotiveLLC.
$500.00 Deposit Due Within 48 Hours.
Remainder of the Balance due submitted by Cash, Cashiers Check or Wire Transfer.
Thank you for your time.