1968 Dodge D100
Price: - Item location: Provo, Utah, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Dodge
- Model: Other Pickups
- SubModel: Custom
- Type: Standard Cab Pickup
- Trim: Custom
- Year: 1968
- Mileage: 85,000
- Color: Orange
- Engine size: 318
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black and Orange
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1968 Dodge Other Pickups Custom
- PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BELOW AND REVIEW ALL PICTURES BEFORE BIDDING. additional pictures can be taken upon request.
This truck is still a project, but is very drivable as is. It has a few dings and dents in the cab and bed and hood and rust in the typical places for this year/body style Dodge truck, and it still needs some mechanical things done, but its in really great shape overall.
This would make a great restoration or would be especially great as is if you like a patina finish.
* Mileage is not accurate. eBay required me to enter something.*I do have a rear bumper from a 79 Dodge truck in good shape I can include if desired.
shipping-BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ARRANGING SHIPPING, if you live outside the US please do not bid unless you contact me first.
- DISCLAIMER-TRUCK IS FOR SALE LOCALLY. SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO END THE AUCTION EARLY IF TRUCK IS SOLD LOCALLY
Here's a list of what's been done in the last few months:
*currently registered as an vintage vehicle
*wiper motor reconditioned
*new wiper blades
*new battery installed
*new windshield gasket/interlock installed
*new fuel pump
*Edelbrock performer 4BBL carburetor installed
*new fuel filter
*new powder coated Edelbrock airbox
*brakes completely rebuilt: (new master cylinder, new front shoes, new front drums, all 4 new wheel cylinders, new hardware/springs, new auto adjuster cables, brakes bled)
*clutch master and slave cylinders rebuilt
*good used tires installed
*new tie rods
*new door hinges installed (drivers side. I have some passengers side as well)
*new aftermarket oil gauge
*paint refreshed (cab roof, dash, gauge cluster)
*new spark plugs
*cap and rotor cleaned
*wiring harness repaired
* reverse light sockets repaired, restored to working condition
*new chrome pcv filter.
* gauge bezel painted
-Previous owner had this work done at a shop a few years back:
*converted to Chrysler electronic ignition.
* new clutch disc
* new pressure plate
*new throwout bearing
*new transmission input shaft seal
*new front and rear U-joints
*newer engine from a Plymouth Valiant with 85,000 miles. -new rod bearings -double roller timing chain set -valve stem seals -brass freeze plugs
*radiator and block acid flushed
* new lower radiator hose
*distributor rebuilt (new pickup and reluctor)
* new starter relay