1992 Dodge Stealth R/T Turbo 2-Door 3.0L EXCELLENT Pearl White w/Red Leather
Price: - Item location: Pen Argyl, Pennsylvania, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Dodge
- Model: Stealth
- SubModel: R/T
- Type: Hatchback
- Trim: R/T Turbo Hatchback 2-Door
- Year: 1992
- Mileage: 78,818
- VIN: jb3xe74c7ny022746
- Color: Pearl White
- Engine size: 3.0L 2972CC 181Cu. In. V6 GAS DOHC Turbocharged
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: MANUAL
- Drive type: AWD
- Interior color: Red LEATHER
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag, Side Airbags
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive, Cassette Player, CD Player, Leather Seats, Sunroof
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1992 Dodge Stealth R/TThe 1992 Dodge Stealth is a Collectors Dream Car! The one of a kind AWD Twin Turbo Combination is/was truly the best, astest, nd most reliable sports car transcending into luxury auto decision ever created. This car will beat any muscle car in a short run with its 322HP engine and instant take-off power. The Bugatti Veyron used this car as inspiration for its latest model and many other cars duplicated its forward thinking ahead of its time heavy duty monster engine and manual shifting capabilities and AWD/Twin Turbo features which catapulted it into a category of its own.NEW Plugs and Wires! Newer TIRES
NEW Inspection NEW BATTERY /
***Security System Draws from Battery -Will need to have car shipped. Battery/Security System hookup needs to be rewired, auses battery to drain.
New Fuel Pump NEW Water PUMP
NEW Timing Belt
Security System and Sun Roof added after market
Clean, GARAGE KEPT, lassic Dodge Stealth --- CAR COLLECTORS DREAM!
- Absolute perfect ride.A/C GREAT! 6 CD Changer!Car will have to be SHIPPED - Runs and Drives but has only been driven leisurelyfor the past 10 years.
This car was owned and driven by a perfectionist girl with never any passengers - no signs of wear in the back seats and very little in the preserved front seats of the car. Other cars of this magnitude have recently sold for over $20,000.00 This is a once in a lifetime chance. The starting price is exceptionally low with no reserve --The repairs/maintenance/upkeep to this car were made by a garage who are friends of mine, ot a dealer.NO RESERVE!