1986 DODGE DIPLOMAT SE! 90% RUST FREE!! COP POLICE CAR WHEELS!!! SUPER NICE!! LR
- Condition: Used
- Make: Dodge
- Model: Diplomat
- SubModel: SE
- Type: 4 door
- Trim: SE
- Year: 1986
- Mileage: 147,036
- VIN: 1B3BG56PXGX612652
- Color: Blue grey
- Engine size: 318
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: 2wd
- Interior color: Grey
- Options: Cassette Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1986 Dodge Diplomat SEYOU ARE LOOKING AT A CERY NICE EXAMPLE OF A 1986 DODGE DIPLOMAT SE IN VERY ORIGINAL AND WELL CARED FOR CONDITION.
THIS DIPLOMAT WAS PURCHASED NEW IN NORTH DAKOTA AND LIVED IN THAT DRY AND SALT FREE ENVIRONMENT WHICH IS THE MAIN REASON THIS 1986 SE IS SO NICE EVERYWHERE!
WE BELIEVE THE DIPLOMAT MOVED FROM NORTH DAKOTA AROUND 2000-2004 FOR THE NEXT 12 YEARS THE TEDIOUS AND FESTIDIOUS GENTLEMAN THAT OWNED THE CAR PUT AROUND 60,000 CAREFUL MILES ON IT. HE EVEN HAD A CHECK LIST SHEET FOR ANYONE WHO HAPPENED TO DRIVE THE CAR. HE LOANED THE CAR TO A FRIEND WHO USED THE CAR FOR ABOUT FOUR MONTHS AND REALLY DID IR NO FAVORS BUT DIDN'T DO ANYTHING PERMANENT.
THE 318 IS VERY STRONG AND DOES NOT SMOKE AND THE 904 AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION SHIFTS PERFECTLY. I PICKED THE DIPLOMAT UP ABOUT 3 HOURS AWAY FROM MY HOME AND GOT ON THE INTERSTATE AND RAN BETWEEN 80-90 MPH THE ENTIRE WAY HOME WITHOUT A SINGLE PROBLEM. THE CAR RAN NICE AND COOL AND EVEN GOT DECENT GAS MILEAGE (16-17MPG WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER AT THE SPEED LIMIT) IT COULD USE A OIL PAN GASKET BUT DOESNT SEEM TO HAVE ANY OTHER LEAKS.
THE INTERIOR IS IN GREAT SHAPE, HE DASH LOOKS LIKE NEW WITH THE CHROME AND FAUX WOOD IN EXCELLENT SHAPE AND THE DASH PAD BEING PERFECT. IT DOES HAVE A CRACK ON THE PASSENGER SIDE DOWN LOW THAT YOU DO NOT SEE UNLESS IT IS POINTED OUT. THE HEADLINER NEEDS TO BE REPLACED BUT IS CARDBOARD AND NOT BROKEN AND WILL BE A EASY AND CHEAP REPLACEMENT. THE SEATS AND CARPET WILL CLEAN UP AND LOOK LIKE NEW. ALL OF THE POWER OPTIONS (POWER - WINDOWS-SEAT-LOCKS-BRAKES-STEERING-TRUNK RELEASE) SEEM TO WORK AS THEY SHOULD WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THE AC AND THE CRUISE CONTROL. I THINK THERE MAY BE A FEW VACCUUM LINES THAT NEED REPLACING. BOTH WORK BUT DONT WORK EXACTLY RIGHT.
THE BODY OF THIS DIPLOMAT IS JUST BEAUTIFUL! LIKE I SAID IT IS 90% RUST FREE!!! THE PAINT HAS SUFFERED THE FATE OF MANY VEHICLES FROM THE 80'S AND THE CLEAR COAT IS FADED FROM THE HOOD AND THE TRUNK LID. THE VINYL TOP HAS SPLIT IN MANY PLACES AND NEEDS REPLACED OR REMOVED. THE FRIEND THE LAST OWNER LOANED THE CAR TO AGAIN WASNT CAREFUL WITH THE CAR AS THE PREVIOUS OWNER AND BROKE THE POWER ANTENNA OFF AND BACKED INTO HIS BUILDING ON THE DRIVERS SIDE REAR BUMPER AND PUSHED IN THE DRIVERS SIDE IMPACT ABSORBER. THE REAR BUMPER IS THE ONLY RUST ON THE WHOLE CAR AND SHOULD BE REPLACED.
IF I DONT GET MY RESERVE PRICE ILL PROBABLY JUST HANG ON TO IT AND DO THE THINGS I WANT TO DO TO IT SUCH AS -- NEW 3" Y-PIPE AND SINGLE 3" PIPE TO A TURN DOWN AT THE REAR BUMPER- REPLACE REAR BUMPER- REMOVE VINYL TOP AND PAINT METALLIC SILVER- CLEAN, RIVE AND ENJOY!!
THIS IS A VERY WELL CARED FOR CAR THAT HAS ALWAYS BEEN MAINTAINED AND REALLY NEEDS NOTHING TO GET IN AND DRIVE COMFORTABLY (ITS LIKE DRIVING A COUCH!) COAST TO COAST!
THE COP CAR WHEELS AND DOG DISH CAPS ARE EXTRA COST($250.00 ADDED TO PRICE OF CAR AT AUCTION END), HE TIRES DON'T HAVE 100 MILES ON THEM AND WILL BE MOUNTED ON THE ORIGINAL 15" STEEL WHEELS WITH THE CORRECT WIRE WHEEL COVERS AND AN EXTRA SET OF IMPERIAL WHEEL COVERS THE PREVIOUS OWNER HAD THAT LOOK NEW OLD STOCK.GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY BIDDING!
On Feb-02-16 at 13:38:21 PST, eller added the following information:
The shipping price is within the contiguous United States of America. Hawaii, laska, uerto Rico, uba, sk prior to bidding.I will ship over seas but the price will differ from the listing price. No exception, end your postal code and I will send you a shipping quote.
And now 10 rules you MUST READ!
1. Your bid is a contract! If you are the successful bidder, ou are expected to pay! Please have all contingencies handled and your money in place BEFORE you bid! No retractions will be allowed, o be sure BEFORE you bid! Please read and understand this: ASK QUESTIONS AND GET ANSWERS BEFORE YOU BID.
2. A $500.00 NON -NEGOTIABLENON - REFUNDABLE partial payment/deposit is due within 48 hours of end of auction. This can be by bank wire transfer or Pay Pal.Balance is due within 7 days of auction's conclusion. This can be by bank wire transfer as well, nd is probably the safest method.
3. Please note that the car is currently at my residence in Champaign Illinois.
4. Vehicle and papers will not leave here until paid in full with cleared funds. If you are paying with ANY kind of check, t must clear MY bank before car or ownership will be released. No exceptions! Please note that with all the fraudulent money orders out there, ost banks treat them like personal checks and place a 5 to 7 business day hold on them. Wire transfer is the best method. If you are paying balance on pickup, t must be cash in person. No exceptions.
5. Vehicle is sold strictly as-is at my premisies with no guarantee or warranty of any kind.
6. Transportation is the buyer's responsibility. I will try to reasonably help and accommodate you any way I can, ut it still YOUR responsibility.
7. If you cannot pick up immediately, hat is fine, t can be left here for a reasonable period. However, t still must be paid for within the 7 days, nd you should secure insurance as I cannot be responsible for loss or damage due to circumstances beyond my control or act of God.
8. Please ask and get satisfactory answers to all questions BEFORE YOU BID! Since sold strictly as/is, o warranty or returns, nce you bid, ou have made a binding contract.
9. Car is advertised locally for sale. If I find a buyer through that venue, reserve the right to end auction early. Please call or text me at520-730-8699with any further questions and leave a messages if i so not answer.
10. If you have been an Ebay member for less than a year and/or have less than 10 feedbacks, nd/or have less than a 95% rating, ou MUST contact me BEFORE you bid. Failure to do this may result in my cancelling your bid and blocking you from bidding on my items current and future. I understand that new members can be great customers, ut I must talk to you first. Thanks a lot.
I am sorry for all the rules, ut it seems that 5% of difficult people spoil it for the 95% who are good. Thanks very much for looking! Again, lease feel free to call or text520-730-8699with any questions and leave a message if there is no answer. Thanks for looking!