1950 DESOTO DELUXE BEAUTIFUL 2 DOOR COUPE
Price: US $6,766.00 Item location: Austin, Texas, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: DeSoto
- Model: Delux Coupe
- SubModel: Deluxe Coupe
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Chrome
- Year: 1950
- Color: Grey
- Engine size: Straight 6 Flat Head
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: Standard
- Interior color: Moss green
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1950 DeSoto Delux Coupe Deluxe CoupeBeautiful garage kept 1950 Desoto. Light grey factory color. It has been driven less than 100 miles since 2008. Yes, the motor was rebuilt and detailed in 2013. When you open the hood you will see an immaculately clean engine.
The 1950 Desoto coupe is a stylish 2-door 5 passenger vehicle. It has a catching body style, with a lot of chrome. It has solid metal and the seam on the hood and trunk are perfect. It is no hot rod, But would convert to an excellent rat-rod (if the in line six cylinder 110 HP flat head was replaced by a hemi and the body was lowered).
This Desoto is bone stock with a fluid drive transmission that requires a clutch to get in gear, but drives like an automatic once in gear.
Now for the information you crave:
1. The car has an excellent interior that closely matches the original including headliner, visor, doors and back seat replaced in 1999. There are no water stains or wear - looks brand new.
2. The car has a nice set of Desoto hubcaps with the Desoto carefully painted in red- no dents or rubs.
3. The tires are brand new Coker 3 and A 1/4 inch whitewalls - not radials
4. The engine was recently rebuilt with under 100 miles on rebuild- the engine runs quiet with no noise.
5. All chrome is decent on car with correct hood and trunk ornament.
6. The trunk is original metal with no rust
7. The engine compartment is clean and original - not detailed, but looks very nice - see picture