1960 DeSoto Adventurer - For Parts or Restoration
Price: US $2,500.00 Item location: Broomfield, Colorado, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: DeSoto
- Model: Adventurer
- Type: Sedan
- Trim: 4-Door Hardtop
- Year: 1960
- Mileage: 100,000
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Vehicle Title: Rebuilt, Rebuildable & Reconstructed Want to buy? Contact seller!
1960 DeSoto Adventurer
For sale is a 1960 Adventurer 4-door Sedan. Own a classic!
- Has a lot of good chrome.
- All glass is intact.
- Not running.
- Clear title
- Car is sold “AS-IS”, ith no warranty.
- Located in Broomfield, O
A recent appraisal valued this car $4800.00
Buyer will be responsible for removal and all associated transportation costs.
- DeSoto Adventurer 4-Door Sedan, odel year1960, version for North America (up to October)
- 4-door sedan body type
- RWD (rear-wheel drive), utomatic 3-speed gearbox
- petrol (gasoline) engine with displacement: 6277 cm3 / 383 cui, dvertised power: 227.5 kW / 305 hp / 309 PS ( SAE gross ), Torque net: 556 Nm / 410 lb-ft
- characteristic dimensions: outside length: 5512 mm / 217 in, heelbase: 3099 mm / 122 in
- reference weights: shipping weight 1767 kg / 3895 lbs estimated curb weight: 1850 kg / 4080 lbs
- how fast is this car ?top speed: 190 km/h (118 mph) (theoretical);
- accelerations: 0- 60 mph 8.3 s; 0- 100 km/h 8.8 s (simulation ©automobile-catalog.com); 1/4 mile drag time (402 m) 16.2 s (simulation ©automobile-catalog.com)
- fuel consumption and mileage: average estimated by a-c: 22 l/100km / 12.9 mpg (imp.) / 10.7 mpg (U.S.) / 4.6 km/l
·“low” value is $7075.00