1981 DeLorean DMC 12 Great Condition
Price: US $18,600.00 Item location: Chesterland, Ohio, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: DeLorean
- Model: DMC12
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Stainless Steel
- Year: 1981
- Mileage: 21,269
- VIN: SCEDT26T9BD006001
- Color: Stainless Steel
- Engine size: Original V6 Engine
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Light Gray
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1981 DeLorean DMC12This is a 1981 DeLorean in Great Condition. It runs great but it needs a battery and it does have an exhaust leak (I think it's a manifold gasket). It has 21,269 original miles and has never been driven in the Snow since I've owned it. I always stored it in a dry garage in winters.
We have done a lot of work on the car:
- Replaced thefuel pump and lines under the spare tire.
- Fixed the Fuel Gauge
- Rebuilt all of the brakes in the car (the parking break cable is frozen)
- Replaced the water pump
- Replaced the window motors and tracks
- Replaced the locks in the door
- Replaced the clutch master and slave cylinders as well as the cable that goes from the master to the slave.
- Tune ups and more.
I have a Dash Mat on the dashboard for protection. The dash is NOT cracked. See pictures for details. There is also a moth in the gauge cluster (not sure how that got in there). I replaced the coolant bottle with the stainless bottle. Majority of the parts I've gotten is from Special T Auto.
Buyer is responsible for pickup/shipping. $500 deposit due at the end of the auction.
Email me for any questions.On Aug-31-15 at 17:46:05 PDT, eller added the following information:
Someone had asked me about the A/C. Just to be clear, he A/C does not work. I've never converted it to 134a so it's the original system.