1976 Datsun 280z Authentic California Survivor, Zero Rust, Never In Accident
Price: - Item location: San Diego, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Datsun
- Model: Z-Series
- SubModel: 2 Seater
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: 2 Door Coupe
- Year: 1976
- Mileage: 99,987
- Engine size: Original Matching Number Inline 6
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: Rear Wheel Drive
- Interior color: Butterscotch/Tan
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1976 Datsun Z-Series 2 Seater1976 Datsun 280Z Authentic California Survivor, ero Rust, ever In Accident, estorer Dreams.
- Factory Survivor.
- Original From Bumper to Bumper, op to Bottom.
- Authentic California Car Never Left Golden State.
- Zero Rust.
- 2 Original California Blue Plates Since New.
- Vehicle Never Involved in Accident.
- Datsun Guarantee Card.
- Comes With 2 Authentic Original Keys (a letter and 4 numbers appear on the head of the keys), eplica/Knock Off Keys Don't Have Letter & Numbers.
- Never Re-Painted, till Wearing Factory Paint, utomotive Paint Tester and Bondo Detector Are Welcome Here.
- That 'Unleaded Fuel Only' Sticker On Fuel Door Is Still Intact Since New (when was the last time you saw one).
- Matching Numbers Vehicle.
- Original Steel Wheels With Extra Hubcaps, hese Mounted Steel Wheels Are Original To The Car With Correct Dated TOPY Numbers.
- Original Factory AC (untested).
- Original Exhaust System
- Documented 3 Owners Car Since New.
- Unmolested and Unrestored.
- Rare Factory Installed Triple N42 Engine (Block, ylinder Head and Intake Manifold)
- Factory Original AM/FM Radio.
- Vehicle Owners Manual + Old Registration Are Included.
- Clean Title, o Fee Owed To The DMV.
- Car Has Been Sitting For The Last 20 Years, on't start, ut Motor Is Not Freeze, ar Need To Be Towed.
- A Few Minor Door-Dings Here And There.
- Rear Interior Tail light Plastic-Cover Is Missing.
- Driver Side Door Mechanism Need Work, n Easy Fix.
- Crack Dash As Usual.
- Crack Windshield (Replacement Included).
- Minor Tears On Door Panels.
- Gas Tank, uel Lines And Injectors May Need To Be Cleaned.
- Brakes Need Attention.
Experienced restorers are well aware that rust is not just expensive but also time-consuming and no matter how you fix it, t keeps showing up on other places in the near future, tarting from bubbles.Most of 'rusty' project cars were left abandoned cause owner loose interest, 'm sure you heard these stories too many.By far, his Zero-Rust 280Z is an easy project, ven for an average backyard restorer, on't matter if you are a purist or resto-mod guy.
Datsun made s30 Z car from 1970 to 1978, gain this '76 280Z carry the most sought after matching-number Triple N42 Engine (block, ead and intake) all together.
I know what i have and truly sad to let her go, ause to find one in this Shape-of-Survivor is next to impossible, or whoever the new owner is, ou are NOT buying an ordinary Z car, ut a one-off Z (California Survivor In Factory Paint), classic which considered to be in 'endangered species'.
Bottom line is, f the next owner maintained her virginity, hen who knows in 5 to 10 years from now, he may end up inPebble Beach Concours d'Elegance Preservation Class, kid you not.
Why i sell? there is another highly-interesting 280Z is in my garage waiting for final completion, simply need funds to support that project.
I will take plenty of pictures on Thursday to show you how truly special this California Z is.Finally, lease bear in mind that this is not a game, o please don't bid if:you don't have the funds to pay for the vehicle oryou need wife's permission...lol.
Please no scammers or mark up cashier's check fraud, heard them all.
I will do my best to help load the car once full payment is cleared.If you have reasonable question please ask before auction ends, hanks for visiting.