Early '74 260Z, 4 Speed, Factory Air, Original Condition Throughout
Price: - Item location: University Place, Washington, United States
- Make: Datsun
- Model: Z-Series
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: 260 Z
- Year: 1974
- Mileage: 100,165
- VIN: RLS30-011632
- Color: Light Blue Metallic
- Engine size: L26 2565 cc
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: White
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: Cassette Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1974 Datsun Z-Series 260 ZCurrent owner purchased car in 2012. Car was properly stored by second owner from 1995-2012. The original owner from Southern California loved accessoriesand had the dealer install rear louvers, aluminum side skirts, Mag wheels with Spinner center caps and vintage Z rubber floor mats. Current owner has removed the flat top Hitachi carbs & air balance rail and associated smog control equipment and replaced with rebuilt 3 screw SU carbs and a clean air balance rail from ZTherapy. The original carbs and rail are included with the car. The Airbox was replaced with a 240Z round intake box to match the carbs. The original Airbox is included with the car. The alternator was replaced in 2015 with a rebuilt 280ZX alternator. The mechanical fuel pump was replaced in 2017. The following work was performed prior to returning the car to the road:
- Fuel tank removed, cleaned and sealed.
- Fuel and vent lines all replaced.
- Wheel bearings replaced.
- Rear Brakes, new shoes, rebuilt drums, replaced wheel cylinders, replaced lines.
- Front Brakes, new pads, rebuilt calipers, turned rotor, replaced lines.
- Replaced Clutch & Brake Master & Slave Cylinders
- Repaired Speedo cable.
- Replaced Turn signal relays.
- Refurbished Shifter Linkage.