1983 Datsun 280 ZX
- Condition: Used
- Make: Datsun
- Model: Z-Series
- Type: Hatchback
- Year: 1983
- Mileage: 183,000
- VIN: jn1hz06s9dx507593
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 6 cyllinder
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black/ Grey
- Options: Sunroof, CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1983 Datsun Z-SeriesNewly registered and smogged. Receipts for repairs. Repainted Regatta Red. I Am second owner with clear title. Black and grey interior. Manual shift with five gears. T-tops in good condition. California car it's whole life so no rust underneath. Few condition issues see photos. Runs and drives perfectly.
New suspension overhaul and struts.Recent tune up.New radiator so never gets hotNew tiresNew mufflerWheel alignmentBatteryWheelsStereo updated with amplifier and multi-disk player.Front seats have been reupholstered in black vinylFront bumper has been replaced- passenger side headlight has been replaced.Rust spot on t-top area -see photo
Over-all in great shape for this age. I hate to let this one go but too many cars. New owner will be happy with this car. Any questions or to see in person please get in touch with me.
1. Per the Ebay User Agreement, y placing a bid, ou are entering into a legally binding contract and are committed to purchasing the vehicle described above.
2. Vehicle may be sold by prior to end of the auction. We reserve the right to end the sale at any time.
3. The winning bidder is required to contact the seller within 24 hours of auction end to finalize the details of the transaction.
4. A $500.00 non-refundable deposit is required within 48 hrs at the end of the auction. This reserves the vehicle and removes it from the market. Acceptable payment types of deposit are: cash, ire transfer, ashier's check and money order.
5. If winning bidder does not contact the seller and submit deposit within 48 hrs of auction close, ehicle maybe made available to the next highest bidder or another qualified buyer at 1st come first serve.
6. The seller has represented this vehicle to the best of its ability. Prospective bidders are encouraged to have vehicle inspected themselves prior to bidding or at least ask additional questions.
7. Please be aware of pre-owned vehicles, egardless of age, ileage, r manufacturer are subject to cosmetic wear and mechanical failure. Again, ersonal or professional inspections are encouraged and are to take place prior to auction close to ensure your satisfaction.
8. All vehicles are sold "AS IS" with no warranty implied or expressed.
9. All costs associated with shipping and inspection is at the expense of the buyer or prospective buyer.
10. Vehicle must be picked up within 14 days from end of sale unless arranged upon between the buyer and seller.
11. Vehicle and title will not be released until all funds have cleared. Payment must be paid in full within 7 days from auction close.