1971 Datsun 510 (Restored and Modified)
- Make: Datsun
- Model: 510
- Type: Coupe
- Year: 1971
- Mileage: 59,000
- VIN: PL510-179552
- Color: Voodoo Blue (Toyota FJ Cruiser Color)
- Engine size: 2300cc with 153 hp and 160 ft lbs of tourque
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: FWD
- Interior color: Gray/Black
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Vehicle Title: Rebuilt, Rebuildable & Reconstructed Want to buy? Contact seller!
1971 Datsun 510
- Early Datsun sports sedan - beautifully restored and modified
- Troy Ermish Racing in Tracy, CA did suspension and engine work
- Greg Elliot did all cosmetics
- Stock engine size was 1600 with 96 HP
- Now 2300cc with 153 hp and 160 ft lbs of tourque
- 280 ZX front struts with coil over shocks
- Dual master cylinders
- Ground up restoration
- Independent suspension
- 3â€ lower than original
- 2009 FJ Cruiser color â€œVoodoo Blueâ€
- Custom Champion radiator
- Tower brace
- Adjustable fuel pressure from fuel cell in rear truck -10 gal fuel cell
- 280 zx 5 speed transmission
- VTO wheels
- Naturally aspirated engine weighing approx. 2100 lbs gross weight
- Updated braking system
This car formally belonged to Greg Elliot, Jay Leno' prop designer and wasfeatured on an episode of Leno Garage.
Please Contact for link to Video.
SOLD AS IS.
Seller reserves the right to end auction early, due to local listings as well.