1972 Datsun 240z Fairlady , RARE find. SELLING AT NO RESERVE
Price: US $202.50 Item location: Farmington, Missouri, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Datsun
- Model: Z-Series
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: ralley
- Year: 1972
- Mileage: 96,600
- VIN: HLS30-75356
- Color: Red
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: Sunroof
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1972 Datsun Z-Series ralley
- The GOOD QAULITIES :
- 1972 Datsun 240 , Fairlady with Rare body trim package.
- RARE FACTORY A/C CAR
- Sun roof
- Body kit and roll bar.
- Comes with many ORIGINAL rare parts.
- Extra goodies : Polished Aluminum Intake and Valve cover and aftermarket parts.
- Some NEW parts, Master cly, Spark plugs, A complete NEW CARPET SET, still in the box, ect.
- Comes with extra use, misc parts.
- Has the Original bucket seats, which are driver quality.
- Has the original carbs and breather box.
- Has the original A/C pump and a/c condenser, that has been removed.
- Has the original radiator
- Now the not so Pleasant
- Car is not currently running, and has not forseveral years. Will need some floor board patching.
- Has been kept in doors in a shop until 2 years ago.
- Brought to my shop at myhouse to put back the engine bay area and get running, then came the HAIL STORMthat beat the car up pretty good.
- Busted out one the T-Tops, put dents in the car every where. Cracked the windshield and so on.
- Was going to restore the car, but got a big promotion in the Company that I work for and do not have the time to restore it.
- This carCAN be RESTORED or PARTED OUT or use it for a DONNER CAR.
- It would make heck of Track or road Rally car.
- You have to bring a trailer. The New Master cylinder is not installed, but wecan you the hand brake.
- Will post more photos in the morning when I have more outside light.
- PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CALL ME 573-701-6223
- MY LOSSCOULD BE YOUR GAIN !!!!
- THERE ARE A TON OF VERY USABLE PARTS, BUY IT AND PART IT OUTand you make the $$$$$
It is missing the 4thET MAG WHEEL. Sorr, I only have the 3 .In the photo's the COWL METALTRIM, THAT COVERSUP THE WIPER'S IS NOT ON, BUT I HAVE I, PLUS A EXTRA ONE.