1980 Datsun 280zx 2 seater 6cyl Beautiful Survivor
- Make: Datsun
- Model: Z-Series
- SubModel: 280ZX
- Type: Coupe
- Year: 1980
- Mileage: 144,500
- VIN: HS130223518
- Color: Midnight Blue
- Engine size: 6 cyl
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Blue and Silver
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: T Tops, 6 spoke silver and black wheels, Cassette Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1980 Datsun Z-Series
1980 Nissan 280ZX 2 Seater 6cyl Rust Free Southern Car
Fantastic car â€“ owned by the same owner for 28 years until I bought it in 2014 in North Carolina. 144,500 miles. For the 24 years before I bought it this car was mostly in storage, and only was driven 6,000 miles total during that time (250/mi per year). I drove it 18,000 miles in the last three years and had extensive work done on the car to revive it into a great driver with great looks and condition. I recently bought a 1986 Jaguar XJS and only have one garage space at home so I am selling this beautiful car.
Automatic. Ice cold A/C. T-tops. Luxury package â€“ power steering, power windows, 6 spoke silver/black wheels with Z center caps, remote mirrors, rear window washer, tinted rear and side windows; brand new original color (blue and silver) interior; custom CocoMats; original radio and cassette player work; and lots more. Lots of inspection and registration tickets. Original ownerâ€™s manual and service book. Original window sticker ($13,373 manufacturerâ€™s suggested retail price.) One repaint in original midnight blue color; in very good shape. Originally sold in Georgia, but spent most of its life in North Carolina. Per my â€œZâ€ specialist mechanic, engine and engine bay are in excellent condition.
Digital clock does not work, but all other dials and gauges do. Some paint chips and drips but overall very nice driver condition that has recently been fully detailed. Dash is cracked from sun but has a correct color dash pad cover on it. Door vinyl recoat has a small area that needs to be touched up on passenger side. Small chips on one of the T-Tops but it works fine.
To refresh this car after many years of low use and storage, I had the following items replaced NEW in the last three years:
- Â· New interior â€“ seats, carpets, custom CocoMats, recover all surfaces
- Â· Retractable radio antenna
- Â· New windshield
- Â· New exhaust system
- Â· New rear driveshaft
- Â· 4 Michelin Defender tires (205/70/14)
- Â· Starter and fuel line pressure regulator
- Â· Idler bushings, link kit, pads, shocks and oil pan & gasket
- Â· Sway bar and link bushings
- Â· Distributor cap
- Â· Spark plugs
- Â· Radiator, sensor & cap
- Â· Waterpump, assembly
- Â· Thermostat & housing assembly
- Â· Cooling fan clutch
- Â· Various hoses
- Â· Fuel pump, damper & assembly
- Â· Fuel filter, oil filter, air filter
- Â· Rear brake pads
- Â· Wipers
- Â· Professionally detailed interior and exterior
Whoever buys this car will be getting a great vehicle. It is not perfect but it is a very nice driver. I wish I could keep it but I do not have the room to store it indoors in a controlled environment. I have put at least $10k of repairs and upgrades and the car does not need anything, runs great!
Will help buyer with logistics of shipping etc. if needed, however all costs to ship car are the buyerâ€™s responsibility.
Thank you for looking.