240Z! Running condition, straight frame, little rust, great paint
Price: - Item location: Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Make: Datsun
- Model: Z-Series
- Type: Coupe
- Year: 1973
- Mileage: 168,000
- Engine size: 2.4L 6 cylinder
- Drive type: RWD
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1973 Datsun Z-SeriesDatsun 240Z located in the Midwest! You don't see too many of these around here. Shipped from California. Not sure of the history but the car runs well.Interior in good condition and the paint looks great! Turns lots of heads. One of the better condition 240Z you'll see around here. Needs a little love and will be an awesome car!
Here arethe good things:
- Runs great!
- Frame is straight
- Very little rust, if any, to be seen.
- Engine in great shape
- Transmission in great shape, gears never pop out
- Carbs have been maintained and in good shape
- Electronic distributor has been installed
- New fuel filter
- New air intake
- Seat covers are not original but in the same style and look great with no holes
- Clutch good
- Fan blows
- Interior ceiling fabric in good shape
Here are some things that need work:
- New brake pads
- New suspension/struts
- Fuel sender unit probably need replacing as fuel indicator is inaccurate
- Tachometer doesn't work because of the electronic distro installation
- Passenger side lock doesn't work with key
- Front left side panel has damage from a minor collision with something on the road
- No radio
- Heater needs a couple parts to work
All in all a pretty great specimen of a collector car! Needs a small amount of work to get working great in current condition or could be modded or torn down for a great custom car! Message me with any questions or for more pictures.