Datsun 620 pickup, Weber carb, A87 head, L18 block, Rebuilt 5 speed transmission
Price: US $0.99 Item location: Bozeman, Montana, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Datsun
- Model: Other
- Type: Standard Cab Pickup
- Year: 1974
- Mileage: 71,594
- VIN: PL620363835
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 1.8 liter
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Red
- Options: Cassette Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1974 Datsun Other1974 Datsun 620 pickup. 2wd. Classic lines, cool little pickup.
- Runs good. Smokes at start up, but smooths out and runs well.
- Drives well. Shifts smoothly on rebuilt 5 speed transmission. I think it is out of a 200sx, or possibly later model 620. Either way, not stock 4 speed.
- New clutch, rebuilt A87 head, new battery, new alternator, boiled out/rebuilt radiator (larger than stock, I think from L20b motor), new coil, new wires.
- Completely rebuilt brake system. 4 wheel drums. Front drums need adjusting. Pulls left when braking.
- New tie rod ends, inner and outer.
- Very little rust. Mainly three small spots noted in pictures. Cab corner behind seat, near rear marker light, and passenger door. Passenger floor pan was rotted through but has been replaced.
- Weber 32/36 DGEV carb
- Powdercoated valve cover, intake manifold, timing chain cover, oil pan, pulleys, assorted brackets.
- All emissions deleted.
- Ammo can center console, dummy grenade gear shift.
- As noted above, smokes on startup
- Leaks oil at rear of motor. Oil pan gasket replaced twice, rear main replaced during tranny rebuild. Suspect faulty rear main.
- Leaky speedometer cable. Slow leak from speedo, not from trans.
- Interior needs finishing. Sound deadening, carpet, headliner, cracked dash, etc. Bench seat was totally disintegrated. Replaced with seats in good condition from a Jeep Cherokee.
- Small dents and dings throughout body. Scuffed, faded, chipped, saggy paint from previous owner's paint job. All that said, body and frame are straight. Small rust spots on body. See description above.
- Horn doesn't work.
- Muffler still works fine, just looks a little worn out. Needs tailpipe.
- Odometer not accurate. Works fine, just don't know how many times it has gone around.
- Needs at least one new tire. Has slow leak.
- Tail lights stay on, won't turn off. Have them unplugged for now.
- Custom CNC plasma cut replacement kick panels. No more cardboard kick panels.
- Stock 4 speed transmission.
- Original Hitachi carb.
- Original EGR assembly
- Original step bumper
- Original distributor
- Set of different size jets for Weber
- Brand new carpet dash pad
- New window "squeegie" gaskets
- Original interior parcel tray
- Powdercoated L16 intake manifold
- New set of rubber bumpers for hood to keep it from rattling.
- 3 repair manuals
Buyer assumes all transportation fees and arrangements.