1970 Datsun Roadster 1600
Price: US $3,800.00 Item location: Aurora, Oregon, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Datsun
- Model: 1600 Roadster
- Type: Convertible
- Year: 1970
- Mileage: 54,000
- VIN: SPL311-29408
- Engine size: 4-cylinder, dual carb
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: 4-speed manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black (mostly)
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1970 Datsun 1600 Roadster1970 Datsun 1600 Roadster, SPL311,4-speed. Odometer says 54,000 as of this posting.Could be driven daily, but currently garaged and driven only on clear weekends. Leaks a little oil from the engine, but not much--toward the rear, somewhere. Has an exhaust leak at the manifold--I have the gasket. Dash has a plastic cap someone put on it. Paint looks like an okay DIY job, but covers the original light blue. Carpet is a weird brown--looks like someone tried to dye it a different color, and failed.Car is essentially a solid project with all of its parts in place and functioning.
* Hard and (original) soft tops both in good condition.* Everything works, including the clock. Radio turns on and lights up, but no speakers are attached.* Keys match doors and trunk.* Have original luggage rack and mounting bolts.* Have all receipts dating from my purchase in 2015.* Title is clean and signed off, but not in my name; just kept forgetting to go to the DMV.* I have not found any active rust.
I don't know any precise history on this car. Previous owner claimed it was stored for around 8 years, ending in 2015--sold because he had no time or money for it.
Questions are welcomed.