1968 Datsun (Nissan) Roadster Convertible Automatic
Price: US $4,100.00 Item location: Corpus Christi, Texas, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Datsun
- Model: Roadster, Fairlady,
- SubModel: SPL311
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: Hardtop Convertible
- Year: 1968
- Mileage: 87,900
- VIN: SPL311117115
- Color: Cream
- Engine size: 1400
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: Automatic 3 Speed
- Interior color: Black
- Safety options: Rollbar
- Options: Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1968 Datsun Roadster, Fairlady, SPL3111968 Datsun Roadster for your consideration.
Purchased thisbeautyoneBay in 2013, from Idaho.Had a great 2200 mile road trip home to Texas. Best fueleconomy at 47mph = 42mpg because easy cruisingunfamiliar car.This vehicle is a gem to cruise on the highway, tracks strait and true.I've had 3 years with this little car but need something a little morepractical for the future,i.e. more seating.Turn key, daily driver, Iwouldn'thesitate to her driveanywhere....Although like any antique vehicle yoursensesreplace the computers, this makes for a more authentic engaged driving experience.
- New welded all aluminumradiator and electric cooling fan.
- New stainless steel Flowmastermuffler and exhaust pipe.
- Aftermarket Weber 32/36
- Engine and transmission were swapped by a previous owner with a 1975 Nissan: A14 W/ 3 speed auto for yourdriving ease.
- Hardtop seals need replacing. Comes with soft top frame.
- Sounddeadening mat and carpet laid down for noise reduction.
- Bodyand paint work done by a previous owner.
- Some wheel well and fender rust. Underside surface rust.
- Fuelgaugenon-functioning. I use trip meter to know when to refuel.
Will consider a 09 or newer Honda Fit with clear title, for trade, automaticpreferred, with less than an 69K on the ODO.... Contact me to work out details if you are interested in this trade.Will not ship or releaseownership without full payment.
Noguarantee offered or implied.
Please contact me with any questions.
Thank you for your interest.