1969 DATSUN ROADSTER 1600 - ORIG CONDITION - NEW PANASPORT WHEELS - CONV TOP
Price: US $2,550.00 Item location: La Jolla, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Datsun
- Model: 1600
- SubModel: ROADSTER
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: ROADSTER
- Year: 1969
- Mileage: 65,000
- VIN: SPL31124756
- Color: Gray
- Engine size: 1600
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1969 Datsun 1600 ROADSTERThis auction is for a 1969 Datsun Roadster 1600. It runs, hifts, rives, as new tires on new 14" Panasport wheels. The interior is in nice condition; it does have a good condition vinyl convertible top that has a 2" tear. Car is straight with its share of dings, cratches and chips and a few rust bubbles. The original AM radio works with sound coming from the single original speaker. All the dash lights work including the map light in the center console. The car has not been driven much; so while it starts up with new battery and electronic ignition; it needs to have the dual carbs adjusted and full tank of premium gas run through it to get her running well. Engine is NOT numbers matching to VIN plate.
Here is what has been done recently to the car:
- New Aluminum Radiator with new hoses
- New Fuel Pump
- New Fuel Tank Sending unit
- New GM Alternator - comes with original
- New Electronic Ignition with coil
- New Battery
- New Spark Plugs
- Newer Carpet
- Brakes stop but feel a littlespongy; could be because car has not been driven much.
- There is a little rust; not structural on the underside of the drivers rocker panel. See pics
- Front grille does have some rust and pitting
- The paint is not original color and the paint job is good, ot great!