1992 Chrysler LeBaron Base Convertible 2-Door 3.0L
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chrysler
- Model: LeBaron
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: Base Convertible 2-Door
- Year: 1992
- VIN: 1C3XU4535NF301465
- Color: Silver
- Engine size: 3.0L 2972CC 181Cu. In. V6 GAS SOHC Naturally Aspirated
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: FWD
- Interior color: Red
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag, 4-wheel disc brakes
- Options: Cassette Player, Convertible, Tilt steering wheel
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1992 Chrysler LeBaron
Car runs great, specially at high speeds. Engine is in excellent condition, mooth idling, ompletely reliable, ith acceleration to spare. Corners well, pleasure to drive. Thousands of dollars have been spent on maintenance since we’ve owned it. Complete service records will be provided.
- Driven only 3,000 miles/year since we bought it in 2002.
- Garaged since 2002, nd most of its life before that.
- Smoke free.
- Tonneau/boot cover in excellent condition.
- Frame has only very light rust.
- Trunk is solid, ith just a couple of tiny rust spots.
- Three good tires (one needs replacement).
- One OEM wheel cover brand new this year.
- Convertible top replaced in 2001.
- New struts and shocks in 2006.
- Timing belt, ater pump and cooling fan motor replaced at 107,732 miles in 2006.
- Fuel pump replaced in 2007.
- Complete new exhaust system in 2013.
- New rear pads and rotors in 2013, ew front pads and rotors in 2014.
- New fuel line and one brake line in 2014.
- AC (compressor needs service).
- Shift indicator arrow does not line up accurately (shifter works fine).
- Trunk release lever not working
- Trunk lift supports need to be replaced.
- Ash tray missing.
- Small tape repair of back seat.
- Small holes in driver-side carpet, ne front, ne rear.
- Very small hole in outside edge of driver’s seat.
- Suspension slight squeaks.
- Rear driver-side window is a bit quirky, ometimes requires slight pressure to roll down completely (always rolls up reliably).
- Light body damage at back of passenger door and rear fender.
- Very small bend in side molding next to driver rear fender.
- Paint scrape and light scratches on driver rear fender.
- Minor paint flaws and about six tiny rust spots.
- Three wheel covers have worn paint.
- Light rust at bottom of rocker panels, eavy rust at very front of rocker panels (no holes on driver’s side, hree small holes on passenger side).