1980 Chrysler Cordoba - Fully Loaded - True Survivor!
Price: US $1,500.00 Item location: Hillsboro, Oregon, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chrysler
- Model: Cordoba
- Type: Sedan
- Trim: 2 Door B-Pillar Hardtop
- Year: 1980
- Mileage: 78,035
- VIN: SP22GAR151836
- Color: Tan
- Engine size: 318 2BBL 8 cylinder "LA" engine
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Tan
- Safety options: Seat Belts
- Options: Original Alarm System, Original Air Freshener, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1980 Chrysler CordobaBought from the Son of theoriginalowner. Original owner AC-garaged the car for over 30 years, efore her passing. Son put in all new points, lugs, luids, eals, elts, nd hoses. I have since had the rear-differential rebuilt, ew tires put on (as they were ORIGINAL when I bought it), nd new lifters put in the motor.
With only 77k original miles on the ole' gal, he has a LOT of life still left in her! Would be a perfect first car, r even just an easy project for a father and son. Any questions? Please ask!
*NOTE* Thecarburetorhas a small leak, hich is why I am selling the car. The car still runs and drives, ut the engine doesoccasionallydie due to too much oxygen. I wouldrecommendfixing this issue before it becomes your daily driver.