MATCHING NUMBERS, RESTORATION STARTED, NEW PAINT, STRONG RUNNING ENGINE, Video!
Price: US $29,900.00
Item location: Fayetteville, Georgia, United States
- Make: Chrysler
- Model: 300 Series
- SubModel: 413 Cross Ram
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: 413 Cross Ram
- Engine size:
413 Cross Ram
- Number of cylinders:
- Power options:
Air Conditioning, Power Windows, Power Steering, Power Brakes
- Interior color:
- Vehicle Title:
Want to buy? Contact seller!
1961 Chrysler 300 Series 413 Cross Ram
| Peachtree Classic Cars is a licensed dealer and restoration and hobby shop specializing in classic automobiles. Our cars are made up of our private collection and the private consignments of our friends. This car is for sale locally and I reserve the right to end the sale early. Call Erick at 678-908-6006 with any questions. Thanks! |
1961 Chrysler 300G$29,900
MATCHING NUMBERS, RESTORATION STARTED, NEW PAINT, STRONG RUNNING ENGINE, ALL PARTS COME WITH THE CAR! This is a rare opportunity to own one of the last surviving 61 Chrysler 300G, and the last year of the big fins! Take a look at the pictures, video inspection, and details below, then call Erick at 678-908-6006.
- Paint/Body: Arrow straight and rust free body. Brand new paint in 2010 then teh car went into storage. New floor pans were also installed. All of the trim was polished and chrome was re-chromed. Only the front bumper is showing a little pitting. Other than that the all of the trim is in new or very good original condition. Many extra parts in the car and trunk.
- Interior: Interior needs to be restored. Dash is in good shape. Brand new door panels and rear panels come with the car. Needs seat covers, carpet, headliner, rear tray, and the front and rear center console installed. All of the parts including some spare parts are in the trunk and labeled.
- Glass/Windows: All of the glass is in very good original condition. Power windows are all hooked up and working properly.
- Trunk: Trunk pan is solid. Trunk is filled with all of the interior parts and some extra parts and trim for the car to be completed.
- Undercarriage: Frame was blasted and painted, new floor pans and all is very sharp with no rust. One small spot of rust pitting at the very back of the car just underneath and behind the rear bumper (see video)
- Wheels/Tires: All original wheels and hubcaps. New radial tires with white stripe were installed years ago and are still like new.
A recent article said that only a few hundred of these are left in the world. This would make an easy restoration to complete and have a very high dollar car for the fraction of the price. Watch the video then call Erick at 678-908-6006.
- Drivetrain: Matching numbers 413 Cross Ram V8 starts easily and runs strong. We just got her from the mechanics shop where the tank was pulled and cleaned, filled with new gas. Both carburetors were rebuilt and new freeze plugs installed. The mechanic took it for a few test drives and she drove good and shifted throught the gears well. This morning. the push button transmission got stuck in 1st gear, and our transmission shop says that the push button needs to be troubleshot, but the transmission itself is in good condition.
- Lights/Electrical: All of the lights work properly headlights, tail lights, turn signals. Interior lights and dash lights come on too. Power windows work properly.
- Brakes: Power brakes stop straight and strong.
- Power Options: Power steering works as it should, the car is easy to steer and drive straight down the road. Original A/C car with all A/C components on the engine or in the trunk.
| Mileage: 34729 |
Interior Color: Tan
Exterior Color: Red
| Engine: 413 Cross Ram |
Body Style: 2 Door(s)
- Does the vehicle run and drive?: Yes
- Headlights: Yes
- Tailights: Yes
- Brake Lights: Yes
- Turn Signals: Yes
- Wipers: Yes
- Horn: Yes
- Do the windows open?: Yes
- Speedometer: Yes
- Fuel Gauge: Yes
- Oil Gauge: Yes
- Temp Gauge: Yes
- Tachometer: N/A
- Heater: No
- A/C: No
- Radio: No
This vehicle is being sold as is, where is with no warranty, expressed written or implied. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defects herein, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle, and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to purchase based upon that judgement solely. The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer's request prior to the close of sale. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the vehicle.