1977, Chrysler, 2 door, New Yorker, Brougham, St. Regis, 440, Loaded,blue on blu
- Make: Chrysler
- Model: New Yorker
- SubModel: St Regis 2 door
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Brougham, St. Regis
- Year: 1977
- Mileage: 68,000
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: 440
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Blue
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1977 Chrysler New Yorker Brougham, St. Regis
1977 CHRYSLER, BROUGHAM, St REGIS, 2 door 38,000 miles, No Rust or dents
I am selling my auto collection because of my age of 75 & health issues..
1977 Chrysler Brougham, St Regis, 68,000 miles
A TRUE CREAM PUFF.
I have many more photos I will send if requested.
This auto is 41 Years Old Which entitles you to cheap license plates & very low insurance rate.
‘’ NO SIGNS of R U S T ’’
68,000 ORIGINAL MILES, Runs and drives.
Car is drivable.
Clean Florida title.
440 and automatic * MATCHING NUMBERS.
Very good exhaust. The exhaust is shiny so it has been replace.
Muffler is new with a receipt.
Newer vinyl roo, good seams and no damage.
Note: See Photos.
No rust undercarriage.
Paint needs a buff & wax job.
Recent new parts. 3 months old.
1. New 4 barrel Edlebrock carburetor & gaskets.
2. New distributor and electronic ignition module.
The original Lean Burn Carburetor, distributor, and Ignition Module included with this car.
Battery with guarantee.
Air Conditioning new parts:
2. Filter dryer
4. Pump oil
5. Converted to modern Freon
I have the receipts.
50 miles: since Oil change and filter, Fuel filte, Anti freeze.
1. Glass has no distortion because of inside storage.
2. Interior shows minor wear and aging.
3. Spare tire, jack, jack stand base,
4. handle, tie down
J-hook & wing nut, and carpeted cover are all with the car.
5. New trunk carpet.
7. The motor is complete with air original cleaner. Needs some minor cleaning and detailing.
8. Brakes work without pulling.
9. The car’s paint is presentable but not perfect.
10. The dash pad, door panels and headliner are good.
11. Battery is less than 1 year old.
12. The alternator is working.
13. Owner’s Manual is in the glove box.
Missing one wheel center, a door courtesy light lens, Interior seat covers have small cracking from age but no holes. Front carpet looks good but may need replacement. Paint needs a buff & wax job. The tire mounted on the spare tire is bad. Small dent in the top center of front bumper. Door rubbers need replacing. Minor paint variations on outer body.
1. 440 and automatic * matching numbers.
3. Vinyl roof is newer with no signs of aging or wear.
6. Car runs and drives, and starts right up.
7. Headlight doors open and close correctly.
8. No rust undercarriage. See Photos.
9. No rust body.
10. No dent body.
10. The trunk compartment has no rust.
12. I have a clean Florida title.
13. Original Owner Manual included.
14. Original Bumper Jack is included.
I have about 70 more photos I will send if requested.
I will help your shipper get this car to you.
Please ask questions before bidding.
Buyer pays shipping cost.
Transportation can be arranged at extra cost and includes our discount.
Car is sold AS-IS and no warranty of any kind.
Dodge Little Red Express went to Sweden. It is Gone.