CUSTOM RESTO-MODDED 1964 CHRYSLER 300K TWO-DOOR CLASSIC
- Make: Chrysler
- Model: 300 Series
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: 330K
- Year: 1964
- Mileage: 109,397
- VIN: WDBAB33A2DB027357
- Color: White
- Engine size: 413 cubic inch V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1964 Chrysler 300 Series 330K
Offered for an appreciating new ownerat NO RESERVEis this nice classic 1983 Mercedes Benz 300D Turbodiesel Sedan!
Finished in burgundy over saddle tan, this 35 year-old W123 chassis Benz has been driven about 10,000 miles since purchased new by the original now 85 year-old owner! This 99,99% dry RUST-FREE ALWAYS NEVADA classic sports a great running 125 horsepower turbocharged inline five cylinder diesel engine mated to the factory 4 speed automatic transmission. This classic Benz features working electric windows and sunroof, cold air conditioning, original Becker Grand Prix am/fm/cassette stereo with electric antenna, Benz alloy wheels with good rubber, genuine wood trim, factory owners manual and more. It is being sold with clean and clear Nevada title.
Offered here at NO RESERVE, this is a great value for less than the cost of the sales tax alone on a new entry-level Benz! NOTE: You may also choose to use the buy-it-now feature before the first bid in entered,
THE BODY AND TRIM
The exterior of this 1983 Benz is in good to very good 99.9% rust-free overall condition. What looks to be all or mostly original paint, has a nice overall shine with nice trim and bumpers. There are a few faded, blotchy, nicked and small brush touched up areas and the hood emblem need to be resecured. Overall it is a very nice "driver-quality" "10-footer" that still gets compliments from other old car enthusiasts.
As I hope is articulated in the photos, the interior of this non-smoker 300D in quite exceptional VERY original condition overall with all gauges in excellent working order. The lights, blinkers, windows, sunroof, radio all work well. The cruise control does not. Cosmetic imperfections on this car include some barely noticeable heat cracking on the dash top, one patched area on the side of the driver seat and one on the center arm rest and some light expected general wear. Overall, this is still one stately well-loved German classic cockpit.
THE DRIVING EXPERIENCE
This classic Benz starts perfectly and runs very well with surprisingly willing engine, smooth shifting transmission, straight and solid braking and supple ride free of any clunks or rattles or shimmies. I just did a 300 mile drive and I must say that this is one still solid highway cruiser with smooth Benz steering AND it gets about 30 miles per gallon on the open road. NOTE: There is a slight whirring which seems like a front wheel bearing.
See DRIVING video here:https://youtu.be/JM4vn0yOluM
DETAILS AND $$$$
1. This 1964 Chrysleris being sold with clear and clean California title and it is smog-exempt here in California. It will be sold "AS IS" "WHERE IS" with no written or verbal warranties expressed or implied. Iinvite and very much welcome prospective new owners to come see, feel, drive and inspect this car in person. California residents will be required to pay local sales tax and registration fees.NOTE: There will be no post-sale inspections to determine whether you actually want to purchase this car. So, PLEASE bid thoughtfully
2.Zero feedback bidders please contact me prior to bidding or bids will be cancelled immediately. This car is also being advertised in other venues and I reserve the right to end auction at any time at my discretion.|
3. I will assist with shipping arrangements[buyer pays costs]. Irecommend Chris at Kelly's Auto Transport at 951-845-6224
4. Winning bidder pleasecall 650-350-8828 and/or email me thru ebay within 24 hours of auction close.
5. A $500 non-refundable down payment via Paypal w/in2 days of auction close.
6. Balance of purchase due viaCASH in person, bank wire transfer or certified funds within5 days of auction close thank you.
AND.....,,,,.PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO PHONE ME, EVAN AT 650-350-8828 TO REQUEST ADDITIONAL PHOTOS OR TO SCHEDULE IN-PERSON VIEWINGS AND/OR MECHANICAL INSPECTIONS.