1993 Chrysler New Yorker Fifth Avenue sedan. 49k original miles.
Price: US $3,500.00 Item location: Sarasota, Florida, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chrysler
- Model: New Yorker
- SubModel: New Yorker 5th Avenue
- Type: Sedan
- Trim: Fifth Avenue
- Year: 1993
- Mileage: 49,211
- VIN: 1C3XV66L6PD147726
- Color: White
- Engine size: 3.8 V-6
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Interior color: Blue
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag
- Options: Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1993 Chrysler New Yorker Fifth Avenue1993 Chrysler New Yorker 5th Avenue.How about a 1993 Chrysler with 49k original miles for your"new"luxury car? You'll be hard pressed to find a cleaner 1991-1993 New Yorker Fifth Ave. Unbelievable amount of back seat comfort, passengers will love you for having this car. Perfect"new"winter car for up north.
About the Fifth Avenue:- Optional 3.8 V6.
- PW, PL, PS, PB, Power seats, Leather, Power trunk (open/close), Cruise, Climate control, Automatic air-ride adjustment (works great!).
- No rust, original paint shines, spotless underbody, all glass clear glass, 2-non-smoker owners.
- Garaged, no sun fade on the beautiful interior, perfect dash, like-new leather seats, and like new headliner.
- ICE COLDoriginal R12 Factory Air Conditioningw/Climate control. Laser checked it at 34.9 degrees!
- Nice HOT heat.
- Factory AM/FM/cassette w/5-band EQ (rare) was sent to electronic specialist where iPod connection was added, sounds great.
- Power drivers seat with memory and power recline; power passenger seat w/power recline.
- Power antenna works like new.- NewInterstate battery this summer.- Kumho tires new in 2015.- Original glove box manuals.
The only negatives that I can see:
* Car has a fewvery small dings in a row on passenger front door but very hard to see.
* One small ding on front left fender/hood, and one on the trunk near the center, alsohard to see.* Cruise control stopped working last week. My VW mechanic said the switch is worn out at brake pedal. I can't reach it without being a contortionist and throwing my back out (neither can he, we're old!) so that's for the new owner to deal with! Shouldn't be a bid deal for a Chrysler mechanic.
ANY questions? Just ask.
Clear Florida title and insurance in MY name.
Driven daily so the miles will increase a bit.This 24-year old car issold as iswithno warranty.
Personally, I'd drive this car toanywhereUSA as it has noissues at this time.
Fly into Sarasota/Bradenton, St Pete/Clearwater, Punta Gorda or Fort Myers and drive home. Lots of inexpensive flightsvia Allegiant, jetBlue, Frontier, and others.