1970 Chrysler 300 Convertible Rare Collector Survivor !
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chrysler
- Model: Other
- Type: U/K
- Trim: Base
- Year: 1970
- Mileage: 32,000
- VIN: CM ......
- Color: green met.
- Engine size: 7.2L 7212CC 440Cu. In. V8 GAS OHV Naturally Aspirated
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: U/K
- Interior color: white
- Options: Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1970 Chrysler Other
! Last Yearof the Chrysler C-Body Full Size Convertibles!
5 Passenger Convertible
1970 Chrysler 300 Convertible
VIN # CM27T0C154025
Exterior color:Dark Green Metallic
Interior color:White (kind of pearl)
-Matching numbers car with only 32,000 original miles
-Only 1,077 of this model were ever built
-Car is in excellent condition with no rust
-Everything works great
-Lots of factory options
-Smooth and comfortable ride, rive anywhere in the Country
-Extremely rare to find in this condition and miles
-Researched Original owner from PA, hey sold the car in the late 80`s with app. 22000 Miles. The car was driven by his wife.( Documented)
- Engine 7.2 Liter V8 (440 cu inches) Automatic transmission
- Power steering, br>- Power disc brakes
- Power windows
- Power convertible top
- Factory A/C, br>- Cruise control, br>- Cornering lights
- Tilt and telescopic steering column
- Original roof with Boot cover, eats, arpets, runk matt!!
- Locking differential with 2.71:1 gear ratio
Things done during my ownership:
- Original A/C compressor rebuilt (R134)
- Service on A/C System & NOS A/C Pressure hose still with dealer parts
Sticker on it
- NOS washer bottle (extremely hard to find)
- NOS Holley Carburetor choke with intake manifold choke pan and
- Original Holly carb. Professional rebuilt factory specs.
- NOS Gasket (thick) manifold to carburetor
- Rebuilt rim blow steering wheel and NOS Horn Spring spacer
- 2x NOS (Matching #) Motor to Alternator to AC Belts, x NOS extra Belt to Water pump
- Original radiator with new NOS cab cleaned and serviced
- Rebuilt fuel tank
- New exhaust from engine Y back
- Car looks like it had been repainted outside, aint original color code (some years ago I’m not sure?)
- Comes with the original set of 4 dual white line tires (in addition to new installed tires)
- Original sales brochure from 1970
- Original warranty folder with delivery date (showing the first owner)
- Original Repair manual (shop book)
- Original Built sheet!
- Letter from Chrysler historical service
- NOS Distributor with elect. Advance spark control (date coded)
- Original from this car, ebuilt starter (date coded)
- NOS center Exhaust hanger
- Rebuilt original Steering gear box (date coded)
- NOS Transmission shifter seal & oil filter with oil pan gasket repair
- NOS heater hoses
- 2x NOS Hub cabs (old ones had some little dents)
- New NOS Pittman and Idler Arm
- New NOS Headlight doors motor Date coded
- New NOS Low beam Headlight Bulbs
All old used parts will go along with car!
This is a rare original car and being in a very nice condition, hat is even harder to find. A true collector car.
!Serious inquires only!
More information is available on request /678-438-4628
Do not request if youarea low baller !!!! This car is not for sale for 15K period!
I had enough of them.
You want a rare nice collector ca, than you know what it is ! Not replaceable.