1963 Chrysler 300 Pace Setter Convertible, Loaded, Cold Air, AM/FM, PS, PB
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chrysler
- Model: 300 Series
- SubModel: 300
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: Optional Pace Setter from Factory
- Year: 1963
- Mileage: 58,599
- VIN: 8033204302
- Color: Correct Pace Setter Blue
- Engine size: 383/305HP
- Number of cylinders: V8
- Power options: Compass, Air Conditioning, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: 727 Push Button
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: White
- Options: Console, Oval Steering Wheel, Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1963 Chrysler 300 Series 300
“300” Pace Setter
Restoration Receipts and Technical Info to Include:
-Galen Govier Decode Sheet (see Photo)
-Jan 14, 963 Chrysler to Dealers Announcement Letter
-Dealer Pace Setter Car Spec Order Form (See Photo)
-Photo prior to Dec 2003 Restoration
-List of previous owners
-Original owners & Shop manuals
>$47K in Restoration Receipts from 2003-2015 to Include:
2014 Repairs >3K of all non functioning mechanical/electrical/cooling
(List available upon request)
2015 replacement of Heater Core/control valve & flush, aster Cylinder
Major Restoration Work Includes:
Engine Rebuild w Radiator Recore
Complete Paint in Pace Setter Blue
Complete Upholstery in Alabaster White
Suspension & Gas Tank Rebuilds
727 Transmission Rebuild
New Brake Booster, aster & Wheel Cyls, ines & Hoses
New Power Top Pump, ift Cylinders & Hoses
Power Seat Addition
Drive Shaft/U Joint/Carrier Bearing
Rechromed Frt/Rr Bumpers, eadlight Doors, rim & Etc
New Top, oot, oor Panels, indlace, onsole Lid Etc
Gold Tone Radio Conversion to AM/FM
Weatherstrips ie Decklid, oors, ood
Exhaust Thermal Coating of Manifolds, ipes
Many NOS Replacement Trim Emblems/Mirrors Etc
This is a nice pacesetter that everything seen that needed attention has been done. This has been done over the last 2 years. Nice driving car, eady to go anywhere.
During restoration from 2003-05, couple of nice additions were completed.
1. Drivers bucket seat had 6way power added.
2. Original Mopar radio was internally converted to also have FM. The conversion can NOT be seen externally. A small light indicates when in the FM band- -but the AM band is still seen as original.
3. There are two binders of documentation with this car, ncluding original restoration receits, ecent repairs, ovier decode, riginal order form and etc.
This car is also being advertised locally and may be sold prior to end of listing.
A $2,000 deposit will be required within 48 hours of purchase.
The car may be stored with prior arrangement until pickup can be arranged.
For more information contact Bill @ 913.709.5151