1990 CHRYSLER LEBARO GTC BY MASERATI,CLEAN TITLE
Item location: Houston, Texas, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chrysler
- Model: LeBaron
- SubModel: GTC BY MASERATI
- Type: --
- Trim: GTC BY MASERATI
- Engine size:
V6 Cylinder Engine
- Power options:
- Drive type:
- Interior color:
- Safety options:
Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag
- Vehicle Title:
Want to buy? Contact seller!
1990 Chrysler LeBaron GTC BY MASERATI
DYNAMIC MOTOR GROUP
| || |
RARE 1990 CHRYSLER LEBARON BY MASERATI
CLEAN TITLE. 90K ORIGINAL MILES. NEW BATTERY, A/C WORKS. TOP DOESN'T WORK. RADIO DOESN'T WORK. RUNS AND DRIVES.
Please look at all the high resolution pictures below and check the condition of the vehicle. We have over 100 vehicles in inventory and we take as many pictures as we can to help our customers.
Please note: We don't finance. We work with your bank and credit union for your loan.
| || |
- We accept certified funds or bank to bank wire transfers. No personal checks or credit cards.
- All buyers must pay dealer fee $295 and 0.3% of the purchase price (Vehicle Inventory Tax). Texas residents will pay Texas sales Tax (6.25% of the sale price), registration, title transfer, sticker, inspection and plus all the mentioned fees.
- All bidders should have all questions answered and loans pre-approved before bidding.
- The discounted shipping is only valid for major cities. We won't guarantee the pickup/delivery time. We don't own a shipping company. We will only dispatch the vehicle on shipping network. We will dispatch the vehicle for the average shipping quote by the system. If for some reason, we can't get the shipping arranged within 7 days after the vehicle is paid off, then the customer either will pay more to compensate the difference for expedite shipping or they would have to arrange their own shipping or fly/drive to Houston and pick up the vehicle in person and we will refund the shipping cost to the customer. Once the vehicle is dispatched, it will be customer responsibility to keep track of shipping. Even though, all the shipping companies are licensed and insured but we strongly recommend buyers to have the insurance at the time of purchase for extra protection.