1955 Chrysler Windsor Deluxe Nassau
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chrysler
- Model: Windsor
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Nassau
- Year: 1955
- Mileage: 91,836
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 301 "Spitfire" 188hp 2-bbl V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Red
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1955 Chrysler Windsor Nassau
We are selling a 1955 Chrysler Windsor Deluxe Nassau 2 door hardtop. For the past 30 years this car has been covered in a dry garage. It doesn't run currently, but it did when it was parked 17 years ago.
This car has all the original parts. You rarely see this model out on the road, and you would most likely be the only person to have one at a car show. My favorite feature about this car are the cool rear windows, because they roll down by rotating 90 degrees and are unlike anything else I've seen before. The dash is also a beautiful two tone black/white, with the gear shift lever located on it.
It meets the Haggerty definition of "Fair" condition, which they value at $13,500. Since it’s not running at this time, we're willing to cut the price almost in half. Bring a trailer, and get yourself the perfect starting point for a complete restoration of a unique car, or a platform to build some kind of wild cruiser!
Price $7500 Call Bill at541-467-2919
- Engine 301 "Spitfire" 188hp 2-bbl V8
- 2-Speed PowerFlite automatic transmission
- Power steering
- 91,836 original miles
- Number Produced 18,474
- petrol (gasoline) engine with displacement: 4925 cm3 / 300.5 cui, advertised power: 140 kW / 188 hp / 190 PS ( SAE gross ), torque: 373 Nm / 275 lb-ft
- characteristic dimensions: outside length: 5552 mm / 218.6 in, wheelbase: 3200 mm / 126 in
- reference weights: shipping weight 1821 kg / 4015 lbs estimated curb weight: 1900 kg / 4190 lbs
- how fast is this car? top speed: 159 km/h (99 mph) (theoretical);
- accelerations: 0- 60 mph 13.8 s; 0- 100 km/h 14.7 s; 1/4 mile drag time (402 m) 20 s
$13,500 Haggerty “Fair” condition #4 vehicles are daily drivers, with flaws visible to the naked eye. The chrome might have pitting or scratches, the windshield might be chipped. Paintwork is imperfect, and perhaps the body has a minor dent. Split seams or a cracked dash, where applicable, might be present. No major parts are missing, but the wheels could differ from the originals, or other non- stock additions might be present. A #4 vehicle can also be a deteriorated restoration. "Fair" is the one word that describes a #4 vehicle.
Link to Hagerty description: https://www.hagerty.com/apps/valuationtools/1955-chrysler-windsor_deluxe