Fresh out of storage, clean classic first generation M Body Fifth Avenue
Price: US $1,750.00 Item location: Long Beach, California, United States
- Make: Chrysler
- Model: New Yorker
- Type: 4 Door
- Trim: Fifth Avenue
- Year: 1982
- Mileage: 142,000
- VIN: 2C3BF66MXCR215310
- Color: Gray
- Engine size: 318 V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Gray
- Options: Cassette Player, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1982 Chrysler New Yorker Fifth AvenueFresh out of a 15+ year slumber, is this 1982 Chrysler New Yorker Fifth Avenue. 1982 was the first year for the Fifth Avenue trim on the M Bodied Chrysler. This one is in a very nice combination of Charcoal gray and Light gray. Always a Souther California/ Los Angeles car. Sinceacquiring the car I have done the following:
- New Fuel Injection Computer- New Battery- New Catalytic Converters (there are 3)- New Brake pads- Flushed engine- Full Tune up- New drip pan seal- Repaired Drivers and Front passengers power windows.- Repaired turn signal- Replaced odds and end trimwith NOS pieces.- Deep waxing and carpet cleaning.
The cars runs great. Would drive anywhere.
Items that needattention:
- Headliner will need replacing. Is there but falling down, I have glued it in spots to hold it up.- Drivers seat could usedestuffing. The leather is in restorable shape and would do good with a cleaning anddye job.- Missing interior window rubber molding at inside top of door. Haven't gotten around to replacing it after having the powerwindow fixed.- Not certain ifcassette player works. Had one of those CDadaptors in it when I bought the car and was so happy to get it outof there that I have not tried putting in a tape.- Air conditioning needs recharging.- Right front tire out of balance. A little shimmy at 55 - 58 MPH. No issues below or above those speeds, thus it is just out of balance.- Crack in wiper fluidreservoir. - Small dent on hood from something falling on the car while stored. See last picture.
The overall condition of the car is good and a true 5 - 10 footer. I have enjoyed driving it butcircumstances (read into it my other half) dictate that the car needs to go.
Happy to answer any questions you may have and send any additional pics you may want. Car is for sale locally and reserve the right to end auction early. Reserve is veryreasonable, so please be certain you want the car if bidding. No warranty is given orimplied.