IMMACULATE 1987 CHRYSLER NEW YORKER TURBO! CALIFORNIA CLASSIC 118,500 MILES!
- Make: Chrysler
- Model: New Yorker
- Trim: NEW YORKER TURBO
- Year: 1987
- Mileage: 118,500
- VIN: 1C3BT56E8HC195554
- Engine size: 2.2 LITER FOUR CYLINDER TURBO
- Drive type: FRONT WHEEL DRIVE
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1987 Chrysler New Yorker
Offered for an appreciating new owner AT NO RESERVE is this IMMACULATE classic 1987 Chrysler New Yorker Turbo sedan!
Finished in white over blue, this 99.99% rust-free always California car has been driven just over 118,000 actual Carfax-certified miles since new. It sports a great running factory turbocharged 2.2 liter four cylinder engine mated to the automatic transmission, electric windows, COLD AIR CONDITIONING, am/fm cassette stereo, wire wheel covers and excellent rubber, electric fine Corinthian leather *well, it is leather but not sure about the fine Crinthian part...I just had to say that in my best Ricardo Montalbam accent!]. It is being sold with clean and clear California title in my name, original owners manual, original keys and just passed stringent California smog testing. This is a great value here for about the cost of the sales tax on a new base model Chrysler!
THE BODY AND TRIM
The exterior of this little accident-free Chrysler is in excellent virtually 100% rust-free condition throughout with nice gleam to what appears to be the original paint and contrasting chrome bumpers and trim. I would rate the body of this car a solid 8.5 on a scale of 1-10. Whether you want a cool sunny day cruiser or a local show attendee, this immaculate 30 year-old New Yorker will garner much attention!
As I hope is articulated in the photos here, the interior of this non-smoker car is in EXCELLENT to SUPERB original condition overall. The a/c blows cold, all of the gauges and controls, including the voice command system, lights, blinkers, audio and electric windows work as they should. Imperfections inside the car include sagging rear headliner, light wear on the driver seat side panel and some wear on the top of the steering wheel. Overall, the interior of this little classic is in amazingly clean original condition!
THE DRIVING EXPERIENCE
This 1987 New Yorker starts perfectly with great running and peppy turbo engine, smooth shifting automatic transmission, solid and secure braking, taut yet supple suspension and quiet exhaust. It is still quite comfortable to drive in that classic "old school, small luxury car" kinda way.
DETAILS AND $$
1. This 1987 Chrsyler New Yorkerwill besold with clear and clean California title [in my name] with current registration. It just passed smog testing if purchased by California buyer.I welcome prospective new owners to ask questions, come see, feel and inspect this car in person.
NOTE: There will be no post-sale inspections to determine whether you actually want to purchase this car. So, PLEASE bid thoughtfully
2.. Zero feedback bidders please contact me prior to bidding or bids will be cancelled immediately. This car is also being advertised in other venues and I reserve the right to end auction at any time at my discretion.
3. I will assist with shipping arrangements[buyer pays costs]. Irecommend Chris at Kelly's Auto Transport at 951-845-6224
4. Winning bidder pleasecall 650-350-8828 and/or email me thru ebay within 24 hours of auction close.
5. A $500 non-refundable down payment via Paypal w/in2 days of auction close.
6. Balance of purchase due viaCASH in person, bank wire transfer or certified funds within5 days of auction close thank you.
PLEASE CALL Evan at 650-350-8828FOR QUESTIONS, ADDITION PHOTOS, TEST DRIVE VIDEO OR TO SCHEDULE VIEWINGS & MECHANICAL INSPECTIONS.