Built 1988 Chrysler Conquest TSI (Roller) for Sale or Trade
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chrysler
- Model: Other
- SubModel: TSI
- Type: Coupe
- Year: 1988
- Mileage: n/a
- VIN: JJ3CC54N5JZ018206
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 2.6 Liter Turbo
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Power options: Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Options: CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1988 Chrysler Other TSIA lot of money and extensive labor was spent over what even the car originally cost and less than 100 miles are on most of these new parts! Sooner or later all Conquest/Starions will need these types of upgrades and it will cost you a lot more money than what I am selling this car for. This is one great car that you will like and appreciate the efforts put into it. With the engine now out you have a clean, clear bay to complete your build (vision) and make any other modifications. Selling for $3,200 or best offfer/trade.
Trade up or down for a Jeep/AWD/SUV. All questions will be answered in a prompt manner. Thanks for your consideration! Here is most (not all) of what was done:
1.)Rear suspension was completely removed, de-rusted along with all brake shields and painted with 3 coats of black anti-rust paint.
2. Differential checked, Cleaned and painted. New oil seals and refilled with 140 Syn.
3. Axle's removed and dismantled. CV joints were inspected, cleaned, lubricated. New O.E.M boots and clamps installed.
4. Complete rear suspension upgrade with new poly bushings, New D2 adjustable height and dampening suspension coil overs over all 4 wheels. Check the price and performance on this product on e-bay! ..$1,137.50 alone...
D2 Racing RS Coilovers MITSUBISHI STARION CHRYSLER CONQUEST 36 WAY ADJUSTABLE
5. New slotted and drilled rotors with all new calipers and brake pads.
6. Complete 4-wheel alignment after suspension upgrade and new Kumo Performance front tires installed.
7. Drive shaft rebuilt with new carrier and balanced by Standard Driveshaft, Inc.
8. All new genuine Mitsubishi shift link bushings installed and new shift placard replaced
9. All wheel wells cleaned and coated with 3 coats of 3M undercoat material
10. New Master brake cylinder and Vacuum boost cylinders installed.
11. New brake lines and complete brake flush with synthetic brake fluid.
12. Front end bushings replaced with new poly and all other steering components checked and were satisfactory.
13. New front wheel bearings and seals.
14. Gas tank boiled out and cleaned.
15. New Bosh high volume/pressure fuel pump
16. All new flex fuel lines and fuel filters.
17. New radiator and hoses
18. New transmission mount
19. Transmission checked out by Atomic Transmission and deemed good.
The Car is Straight and rust free except for 2 spots on the left rear quarter. One dime size and only surface and the other rear quarter which has not progressed. Frame rails and floor completely solid. Car was repainted about 7 years ago and looks great. Very good black cloth interior and working auto restraining and lap belts. Trunk is excellent. Hatch, wiper and de-fog good. Replaced the power antenna with original. Headlight mechanical works well as does the entire electrical system. Double Dim GPS/disk/stereo installed. Dash is in excellent shape. New front Kumo performance tires and 80% left on Kumo rears. Air dam is chipped, however I have the missing piece. Battery tray re-conditioned. New ground and fuse wires. A/C was removed, however all the interior plumbing is still in tact and can be reconnected. The ABS was also removed.
The stock transmission was checked out by Atomic Transmission last summer. They replaced the filter and fluid. Transmission was rebuilt when I purchased the car (about 4 years ago) and the only issue with it was that the OD worked fine but could not be canceled. So, you have an automatic 4-speed that works fine. Also comes with another transmission with torque converter.