1984 Chrysler Lebaron town + country convertible with Mark Cross interior(rare)!
- Make: Chrysler
- Model: LeBaron
- SubModel: Town and Country Edition
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: Mark Cross Convertible 2-Door
- Year: 1984
- Mileage: 111,000
- VIN: 1C3BC55G2EG123014
- Color: White
- Engine size: 2.2L 135Cu. In. l4 GAS SOHC Naturally Aspirated
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Power options: Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: FWD
- Interior color: Brown
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes
- Options: Cassette Player, Leather Seats, Convertible, Mark Cross upgraded thick leather, electric antenna, spare and jack, town and country wood sides, electric top..still funtioning
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1984 Chrysler LeBaron Town and Country Edition1984 CHRYSLER LEBARONMARK CROSS EDITIONTOWN & COUNTRY CONVERTIBLENO RESERVE! - ABSOLUTE SALE! - OWN THIS CLASSIC.
- Just Arrived & Ready For Some Springtime T.L.C.!!
- Every Imaginable Luxury & Power Option You Could Get!!
- Mileage Exempt & Unknown Due To Age!!
- Original Spare & Jack In Place!!
- In Storage For Many Years!!
- Automatic Transmission
- 2.6 Liter 4 Cylinder Engine
- Front Wheel Drive
- Mark Cross Leather Interior
- Power 6 Way Drivers Seat
- Power Convertible Top
- Power Windows
- Power Door Locks
- Power Steering
- Power Brakes
- Air Conditioning
- Chrysler Stereo/Tape
- Cruise Control
- Tilt Wheel
- Wire Wheel Covers
- Luggage Rack
- & More!!!
The Chrysler Lebaron Mark Cross Edition Town & Country Convertible is one of the most iconic cars of the 80’s! This example is finished in Bright White with T&C Siding and has a matching Mark Cross Brown Leather Interior. We have tested all of the power features some work and some do not. The power drivers seat kind of works the power top works slowly the drivers power window works the power locks work the power antenna works the heater controls work the lights wipers and horn all seem to work fine too.
I purchased this car with the dream of making it a fun daily driver to enjoy for the summer. However due to a crazy amount of other things on my plate I just don't have the room and time to work on getting this car to the perfect level I was planning on. Your gain is my loss...I know whoever wins this auction will have the basic starting point of a terrific summer woody convertible. The reason I purchased this car was the fact I always liked the Chrysler Lebaron Town and Country edition. I thought it was a neat convertible that has always been on my bucket list.
The work I had done:
Bad fuel in tank from sitting had fuel tank drained new fuel lines added fuel filter before carb to collect any sediment that was not flushed
Brakes where soft had new master cylinder replaced. Brakes bled...now car stops wonderfully
Work that will need to be done:
Top is electric and works just back plastic window is out of top car runs but carberator was a mechanical electric set up. I was suggested to replace it with a holly carb conversion because it was a poor design from Chrysler. But thats your choice. cosmetically the foe wood is not in the best looking ..but interior for the most part after conditioning the seats are in pretty good shape. The "brain" or computer system that is in the car needs to be replaced. That is why the mileage and speedo don't currently work. I have seen them online for pretty resonable and it was a common problem. Other then that...the car runs and drives quite well....any other questions feel free to ask away!!
Happy bidding and thanks for stopping by...I will help winning bidder with helping transport to pick up at said location in Madison WI!