| 1991 Chrysler LeBaron |
Carfax Certified showing "No Accidents" - 2 Owners - miles of only 25,876.
We are Performance Autos of SW Florida Has never been smoked in and was probably garage kept based on its pristine condition inside and out.
Call Mike on this
1991 Chrysler LeBaron Convertible
Power convertible topgoes up and down along with all 4 power windows.
Gorgeous LeBaron with a "New" White convertible top with rear glass; the good one! Chrysler's reliable 3.0L V6 engine that even gets 20 combined and 24 MPG's on the highway according to fueleconomy.gov. We also had the oil changed and a safety inspection done and all it needed was tires which we had installed.
Has a new set of 4 Hercules tires with less than 50 miles. Runs, drives and shifts nicewith anice rideon the new tires.
It even comes with the original convertible boot cover.
Other options include: Double click the top picture on the eBay ad for larger pictures in hi-def.
Power convertible top
14" wheel covers
Retractable front headlights
Fuel release plus many more!
If you want the cleanest, nicest low mile Lebaron Convertible here it is.
On sale for only $4966 and no extra dealer fees or hidden costs.
Call Mike 239-895-3962
The interior is spotless with all the carpets, seats, headliner and 2 sets of floor mats all in great shape.
Air conditioner blows ice cold and even the stereo works and sounds great.
Power Windows If you have any questions feel free to call me right now at (239) 895-3962and
I promise, "I WILL ANSWER", or call back right away.
Thank you for your consideration, Michael J Medinis, GSM Performance Autos of SW Florida.
Performance Autos of SW Florida
2441 N Airport Rd
Ft. Myers, Fl. 33907
Thank you for taking the time to view our vehicle. We are Performance Autos of Southwest Florida. Our names are Mason Graham and Mark Allen. We are new to eBay, but not to the auto business. We have ten years experience selling cars in Fort Myers and Naples, Florida, and have resided in Fort Myers Florida for thirty-eight years. Independent dealers come and go…… but we are here to stay! We base our business on Character & Integrity. We understand that repeat and word-of-mouth business are the keys to our success. Please allow us to work for you. If you need assistance with average loan or retail values, please refer to N.A.D.A. Appraisal Guides. Warranty information can be found at Insuranceadvise.com, and we've found an excellent source for auto and truck financing:www.pages.motors.ebay.com/buy/financing-center/ .
Don't hesitate to call us 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM E.S.T.:
Mason Graham, 239-980-1311 or Mark Allen, 239-910-4220.
Once again, Thank you from Mason Graham & Mark Allen
Performance Autos of Southwest Florida
2441 North Airport Road
Fort Myers, FL 33907
- We ask that all successful bidders please contact me within 24 hours of auction end to begin process of completing the sale. Please do not make a bid on my car if you have no intention of buying it. Time is precious, let's not waste each other's. We promise to be fair to you, please do the same for us.
- All vehicles are sold "as-is" with no warranty expressed or implied. Buyer assumes all responsibility once vehicle leaves our possession. The vehicle will be described accurately, but remember these are used cars, they will show signs as such. You are not bidding on brand new cars, so there may be parts of the vehicle that are not brand new. We are sure this is obvious to most people, but we just want it to be perfectly clear. We will do our best to describe all the obvious and important things so you have a good idea of what you are buying. With advance notice we will make our vehicles available foraPRE-BID inspection. This must be completed prior to bidding. We are an appointment only dealership. Please just either email or contact us by phone when making an appointment to view a vehicle or to pick up one you have purchased. Thanks so much.
- All vehicles 10 or more years old are sold exempt from mileage guarantees unless specifically mentioned. If we have documentation to back up the miles on these older cars, we will.
- Payment will be made by cashiers check, money order or wire transfer. A $500 dollar non- refundable deposit (PayPal preferred) must be received within 3 business days following close of auction and remainder paid in 7 days.
- Florida residents must include 6% sales tax. According to Florida law, if an out-of-state purchaser takes delivery of a vehicle in the state of Florida we are obligated as a licensed dealer to collect sales tax at a rate equal to the purchasers state sales tax. The purchaser will then be given a receipt proving tax paid to present to their tax collectors office for sales tax credit. This does not apply to vehicles shipped out of state, only ones picked up in Florida.
- Buyer assumes the cost of shipping and insurance. We already have contacts to ship the vehicle anywhere in the U.S.A. and will be glad to arrange this for you, and give you cost estimate ahead of time. If you are going to fly in, we will arrange transportation from the Ft. Myers International Airport.
- All titles are guaranteed to be clean and free of any liens. If you would like documentation, contact us, and we will gladly get it for you.
- Remember you are entering into a legally binding contract. WE WILL GIVE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK ON ANY FINAL BIDDER THAT REFUSES TO HONOR HIS OR HER OBLIGATION!!!
- Because of our local customers, we must reserve the right to cancel any auction early. This will be rare because we want to give everyone a fair chance. So don't be afraid to bid.
- As with anypreowned vehicle, personal preference is a factor. Please consider andexpect to invest a few hundred dollars into your new car,catering it to your individual tastes and requirements.We do try our very best to objectively describe our offerings and welcome your emails and phone inquiries. Again, Thank You.
- Please use Paypal for $500 deposits only. It assists in controlling our costs and canbe accessed by logging in to http://www.paypal.com/, clicking send money, our email is Performance25@aol.com and selecting services. Thanks so much for your help.
We make every effort tohave ourselves available to show and deliver vehicles. However, Sunday is a day ofrest,worship,and family for us. Therefore we do not conduct business on that day.