Chrysler 300 2 Door Coupe-1979 -RARE -SLIGHT RESTOMOD-NO RESERVE
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chrysler
- Model: Cordoba
- SubModel: 300
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: 300 Series Limited Edition
- Year: 1979
- Mileage: 13,225
- VIN: SS22L9R250665
- Color: White
- Engine size: 360 HiPo
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Red
- Options: dual exhaust, hooker headers, electonic cut-outs, CD Player, Leather Seats, Sunroof
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1979 Chrysler Cordoba 300Up for sale, HREE (I am owner #3)owner79 Chrysler 300, Canadian built, ully loaded 23KM (13,000 mile) car. Do not confuse this with a run of the mill 79 Chrysler 300, t is a truly rare car.
It is an automatic, full power, uilt original 360 and 727 A/T(HD).HD suspension (new leaf springs and bushings)400 HP but looks bone stock.
- All power, ruiseand A/C.Only 3811 built for America, and only 250 have a factory sunroof (moonroof).
- This car HAS a factory sunroof AND a landau vinyl top making it 1/75 built this way. It has it's original paint and has NEVER seen rust.
- It has a HOLLEY carb and electric (assist)fuel pump, delbrock Manifold,HOOKER stainlessheaders with electronic cutouts.
- The LEAN BURN system is there but the car has been converted over to Chrysler electronic ignition.
- There is a nice stereo in the car BUT I have the stock AM/FM 8 track and speakers. Dash is not cut neither is the rear shelf.
- Included would be another complete set of trim rings and center caps which retail for over $1200, other miscellaneous interior parts and thermoquad.
- All documentation including bill of sale, indow sticker, tc.
This is a GENTLEMEN'S muscle car in the tradition of ALL Chrysler 300's, understated and VERY fast as well as elegant.
The car is WHITE as were all US 300's with red leather interior, buckets, onsole shift. LIKE NEW.Imagine the surprise when you are sitting next to a Roadrunner, uperBee, TO, hevelle or Mustangat a stop light. You chuckle to yourself as they rev their engines ready to deliver that surprise. The light is about to change, ou hit the electronic cutouts bury the accelerator and all 400 horsepower go to work. They pull up to the next stop light where you're already waiting. The astonished look on their faces is worth 1000 words.
The nice part is if you wanted to go back to 100% original it is all bolt on parts 90% of which are included.
I also forgot to mentionthis car is a multi-trophy show winner, ncluding 1 trophy from a local classic car dealer--Napoli Motors
A B-Body Road Runner, harger, TX or SuperBee from the mid 70's cost FAR in excess of what I'm asking in MINT condition.
Barrett Jackson is holding their first NORTHEAST auction in Connecticut on June 25-26. I have inquired and the suggested range is $21,000-23,000 as equipped. Hence I have priced the car lower since there will be no buyer or seller commissions.