1979 Chrysler 300 Special Edition 360 Time Capsule 13,000 orig miles None Nicer
- Make: Chrysler
- Model: 300 Series
- Trim: Special Edition
- Year: 1979
- Mileage: 13,356
- VIN: S22L9KR236936
- Engine size: Police 360
- Drive type: rwd
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1979 Chrysler 300 Series
All paperwork is included to title in any State I can assist in shipping to the US and Overseas. The car can be flat decked and cleared through customsto Bellingham or Seattle Washington for easier shipping (at buyers expense). GST applies to Canadian Bidders.
Up for Auction is an incredible 1979 Chrysler 300 Special Edition. Canadian delivery car with 21495 originalkms ( 13356 Miles). That is not a typo it is probably safe to say this is one of the cleanest and lowest mile 1979 300's in existence. It has been stored indoors on concrete and started and driven periodically every year. You are basically buying a new 1979 car it still has that new car smell ! With under 5000 of these ever produced this is the one to have.
- 360 CI (5.9L) 4-Barrel High Performance V8( this is not the 360 4-V engine that someone would get as an option on a regular Cordoba. This is the version taken directly from Dodge police pursuit vehicles from the period as well as the famous Little Red Express Truck).
- True Dual Exhausts with dual catalytic converters. Not the pseudo-dual exhausts found on many faux-muscle cars of the period like the Camaro and Trans Am.
- 8.0:1 Compression Ratio
- 3.21 Sure Grip Rear Axle Ratio
- Power steering with Heavy Duty "handling" suspension and anti-sway bars
- Heavy Duty version of the venerable 3-Speed Torqueflite transmission with lock-up torque converter.
- Heavy Duty police-spec power brakes; discs up front drums in rear.
- Spinnaker White exterior paint
- "300" emblems on the taillight lenses and wheel centers. Also a "300" etched into the rear quarter windows
- Crosshair chrome frame over a blacked-out eggcrate grille with the "300" emblem in the center.
- Front fender louvers
- Red & blue stripe package atop the white paint and a red/white/blue reflective bar under each rear quarter window.
- Red leather bucket seats
- Console shifter
- Metallic 'engine-turned' dash applique
- Factory tachometer
Please do not bid if you do not intend to complete the transaction. This car can not be replicated No dissapointments a few rock chips here and there from 13000 miles of use. No surprises. Happy to answer any questions.
Payment by bank wire. Good luck !