1966 Chevrolet Chevelle SS Tribute 800hp "Street Legal"
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Chevelle
- Type: Hardtop
- Trim: SS Hardtop 2-Door
- Year: 1966
- Mileage: 3,000
- VIN: 13617A122624
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 496 Stroker Big Block
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1966 Chevrolet Chevelle
For sale or possibletrade1966 Chevelle SS (tribute) Pro Street "Street Legal" 800hp
496 Stroker (built) ALL motor making 763whp
Tuned for Pump gas(93) or Race gas (110)
- Motorruns extremelywell, ery strong! I drive thisvehicle on the street, o and from car shows, ccasionally to work ect.Neverhave ran it at the track. I have abig folder of receipts documentingthe build andall parts!No expense spared.No short cuts taken!
- 496 Stroker motor.Pro comp ported aluminum heads, 500 Holley 1050 Dominator carb, owards cam, owards vertical bar mechanical rollerlifters. Hooker Super Comp 2220 headers. 3in exhaust with side exit. Wire tuck/shaved engine bay.Tranny is a 2 speed Powerglide, ompetition shifter plus, ull manual valve body. 3200 stall Torqueconverter, .30 gears.Line-Lock (button on shifter), ilwood brake components. TOO MUCH TO LIST
- Aluminum 20 gallon fuel cell with sending unit locatedin trunk,Holley black series electrical fuel pump on separate switch on dash.
- New bumpers front and rear
- Fiberglass cowl hood and trunk. Has Zeus fasteners for quick release at the track.
- Wilwood brake components
- Real coilover suspension
- New chrome trim, S grille,SSemblems, ustom billet door/window interior handles
- New Ultra Lite Carbon Fiber dash and new dash pad
- Dual reclinable leather race seats from summit (very comfortable)
- Quick release steering wheel and drag column with tach light and signal switch mounted
- Cage and harness
- All gauges and lights work!
- Custom Halo running lights
- Weld RTSskinnys and rears (drag pack)on Hoosier full slicks
Can goon and on about this car!As stated numerous times... There are some things im sure wereleft out. But I have a ton of paper work for this car and receipts.Message me with any questions. I amopen to trades.Newer challenger, 06, nbsp;older mopars, hevelles, amaro, to,ect.Anything interesting! send info and pics.Car is located in Rochester NY