Vintage 4X4 Runs Drives Great Tons Of Upgrades 350 4 Speed 1/2 Ton Pickup Truck
Price: US $4,250.00 Item location: Santa Clara, Utah, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Other Pickups
- SubModel: K10 4X4
- Type: Standard Cab Pickup
- Trim: Custom
- Year: 1971
- Mileage: 104,569
- VIN: KE141S656621
- Color: Charcoal Gray
- Engine size: 350cid V-8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Power Steering, Power Brakes
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Charcoal Gray
- Safety options: Seat Belts
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive, CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1971 Chevrolet Other Pickups K10 4X4Strong running and great driving (just completed a trouble-free 300 mile trip) 1971 Chevrolet K10 4X4 half-ton long bed pickup truck with the Holy Grail running gear combo (newer small block 350, M465 4 speed manual trans, P205 transfer case, ana 44 front & 12 Bolt rear diffs) and power steering and power brakes. My buddy has too many trucks and his wife said get rid of some. I'm the Ebay go-to guy with my friends and family so he asked me to sell it for him.
Here's a list of all it's goodies in no particular order...
* New Starter* HEI Ignition Upgrade* New Plugs & Wires* Edelbrock Chrome Air Filter* Rochester QuadraJet 4 Barrel Carburetor* Fresh 3.73 Gears Front & Rear* New Heater Core* New Hoses & Belts* New Windshield Washer Reservoir & Pump* New Coolant Reservoir* Cooling System Just Flushed* New Battery* New Steering Stabilizer* New Front Rotors & Pads* Newer Warn Locking Hubs* Newer Dual Exhaust With Turbo Mufflers* Rams Horn Exhaust Manifolds* Rancho RS5000 Shocks* Polyurethane Body Mount Bushings* 4 Inch Lift Kit* Aluminum Spoke Rims* 33X12.50RLT All Terrain Radial Tires* Front Bull Bar* Luverne Chrome Rear Bumper* Valley HD Tow Hitch* Pioneer AM/FM/CD Stereo With Pioneer Door Speakers* Sliding Rear Window* Excellent Glass All Around* Chrome Glove Box Door* New Glove Box Insert* Chrome Ash Tray* 2 Additional Power Ports Under Dash* New High & Low Beam Switch* New Seat Belts
The running gear is awesome with no apparent issues. I would not hesitate to drive it cross-country today. It starts right up, ccelerates, hifts smoothly, racks straight, urns and stops exactly as it should. Four wheel drive system works great as well. Tires have good tread but are cracking due to age. In my opinion, he excellent condition of the engine, unning gear, uspension, nd frame represent this truck's greatest strength.
The interior is in very good condition. The dash has minimal cutting (around radio only) and very few additional holes drilled; all easily fixable. Dash pad is severely cracked and should be replaced. Passenger window handle is stripped so it's difficult to roll up. Heater blower motor is inoperative. Speedometer, dometer, nd all gauges other than fuel work. All running and driving lights work. Ignition switch is loose but works fine.
The biggest issue with this truck is the typical vintage Chevy truck rust. It's all repairable (I've certainly seen much worse) and all panels are available inexpensively. The bed is in surprisingly good shape with minimal rust (previously repaired) around the fenderwells. Floorboards, ockers, ab corners, nd lower door skins all need love. Please look closely at my additional pictures. I've coated all exposed areas with a rust converter so it will not spread further.
The bones of this truck are awesome. It's only real issues are with the body and they're all fixable. If you are in a dry climate you could just leave it the way it is and enjoy it. It's a great driver as it sits. Or take it to the next level. Just my two cents.
My name is Chris and I am happy to answer your questions. Please call me at 435-669-1470. I also have about 200 pictures that show every nook and cranny in great detail (including the undercarriage). Send me your email address and I'll get them to you. It is ready to enjoy today so you may want to consider flying in and driving home. That would be a fun adventure and I'd be happy to help facilitate it. This great 1971 Chevy K10 4X4 is located in the dry, esert community of Santa Clara, tah(about 125 miles north of Las Vegas). Good luck and good bidding.