Max Grundy Design 1950 Chevy COE
Price: US $99,999.00 Item location: Riverside, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Other
- Type: Cab over engine, wood flat bed lift.
- Trim: 1950 COE BY MAX GRUNDY DESIGN
- Year: 1950
- Mileage: 15
- VIN: 30-rb-1220
- Color: Mustard
- Engine size: Engine 6.0 LQ9 out of 2006 Escalade.
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Drive type: rear wheel drive
- Interior color: Black and brown
- Options: Leather Seats, CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Rebuilt, Rebuildable & Reconstructed Want to buy? Contact seller!
1950 Chevrolet OtherBODYWORK
• Extensive metal shaping and fabrication.• Top chopped 4". Drip moldings extended. • Pull handles are relocated 3”, ustom engraved, nd chromed.• Body molded and shaved of door handles, rim, nd badges. • Headlights frenched with 1954 Mercury headlights.• Fenders are shaved and smoothed.• Custom 1/2 ton chrome truck grill.• Original mirrors shaved and re-located. • Line-X on entire inner cab, loors, nd inner body panels (excellent sound and heat protection).• Garnish Moldings (chopped and body worked).• Body mounted to 1999 Chevrolet dually frame. Fame consists of 1950 top frame grafted to ‘99 frame.• Dynamat heat and sound deadener used throughout over top of Line-X.• Exceptional primer and paint work. House of Kolor paint products used.• Quality chrome plating. • Inner fenders undercoated and protected from elements.• Rare front bumper from 1-ton model.• All glass professionally cut for custom chopped top. • Frame all painted with POR rust preventive paint and Powder coated.• Powder coating used on many inner body panels and 30% of frame components. • Extensively body-worked hood. Smoothed off and sculpted.• Running boards (stomp pads) are covered in cream colored line-X. Very durable and usable.• Turn signals shaved and re-located to front running lights.
• Gauges Classic Instruments (custom gauges with gasmask logo). • Electrical is all Painless product. Quality made in the USA.• Stainless Glove box and chrome dash components.• A/C is Vintage Air (kit for 1950 truck) with heater.• Full Kicker stereo system 8- speaker 4- amplifiers.• High end SONY head unit. • Wipers are electric replacing the original vacuum systemGLASS
• Window channels chopped and custom made for top chop..• Felt and rubber all by Metro Molded parts. Made in the USA.
• Full airbag system. 8 Continental airbags. Truck sits on the ground and rides like a dream.• Custom A-Arms, link installation.• Rims Powder coated wet black.• Fuel Lines are stainless.• New Brake System / Lines.• Frame shortened 12” and boxed in for strength.
• 1999 Chevrolet dually subframe with PAC Racing (suspension components). • Air suspension components are Viair (air tanks, ompressors) accuair manifold. • Airbags Continental (tires, ir springs). • Mufflers Gibson (mufflers, eaders). Dual exhaust. • Front disk Brakes. Fully rebuilt.• 4” Wide whitewall tires by Coker Tire / 17” steel wheels / Custom polished aluminum hub covers.• Alternator is stock.• Driveline is stock but shortened 12”.• Rear End is stock rebuilt 1999 Chevrolet dually.• Radiator is custom 4-core radiator from US Radiator. Made in L.A.• Custom horn.• Master Power Brakes (master cylinder).• Massive 30 gallon gas tank.
•Bed Wood and Parts brand. Custom made Hickory. Laser etched with Grundy logo. •Full custom rear suspension and bed frame. Frame drops down over wheels. •Bed is fully tilt / airbag system capable of hauling a small to mid-size car on flatbed.•Bed Wheel well covers are hand made.ENGINE
• Engine 6.0 LQ9 out of 2006 Escalade.• Transmission 2005 Chevy HD 4L80E.• Smoothed firewall with recessed master cylinder.• Gennie Shifter.• Steering Column is stock but shortened and adapted to fit late model frame.• High performance Kinetic batteries. Three total.• MSD (fuel injectors etc...).
• Weather Stripping Metro Supersoft (kits for 1950 chevy truck). • Seat Frame Structure powder coated cream.• Leather work hand tooled Chico’s leather work. Based on Max Grundy artwork.• Leather seat and door panels.• Dynamat Xtreme (Insulation). • Misc. upholstery by Benecke-Kaliko (Vinyl upholstery). • Seatbelt's USA made• Lloyd Mats custom floor mats
• Appleton style spotlights.• Rear taillights are restored items from 1950’s bus.• Emergency Brake is chromed and modified original.• Truck all built using Miller welding products.