1963 Chevy ii Nova,350/350, Very nice, lots of chrome, must see, Drive anywhere
Price: US $18,200.00 Item location: Carmel, Indiana, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Nova
- Year: 1963
- Mileage: 75,000
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1963 Chevrolet Nova1963 Chevy II Nova 300 SS
Under the Hood Motor; 1970 350 Hi- Performance, bolt main, ored .30 over, alanced and blueprinted.
- Heads 194 Double hump, traight plu, arden valve, .94/1.60
- Cam 68 Corvette Crane blueprint 350hp, 44 lift/ 280 duration.
- Lifters Hydraulic G.M.
- Timin, ete Jackson gear drive 12 degree advance with a cast iron cover.
- Pistons Flat Top 9-1
- Crank Cast, 010 under grind with fitted bearings and 8” harmonic balancer.
- Rods are GM Iron.
- Carb is Holley Chrome.
- Moroso Deep sump oil pan.
- Mini high output starter .
- 10 amp 1 wire alternator
- Trans is new GM TH Turbo with Summit Torque converter 1800- 2200 stall.
- Car has S-10 Master cly with proportion valves.
- Perma kool radiator and 2 fans.
- Chrome Intake and chrome valve covers.
- Chrome Battery cover.
- Rear end is 1966 chevy II 10 bolt with Moser axles,3.55 Richmond Gears, nd is a Eaton positrac.
- Competition Eng. Traction bars.
- Pete Douglas, riveshaft (Balanced).
- Headers, luminized exchast.
- Edlebrock Shocks,
- New tie rods, dle, way bar, pper and lower pivots, orsion bars,
- Frame had reenforcement installed on one side.
- Buckets and rear seat new.
- New headliner,
- New sun visors.
- Chrome glove box.
- Chrome ashtray,
- New auto sound cassette radio.
- New Tach and auto meter gauges,
- New Get SS wheel (14 1/2”)
- New carpet,
- Flame red single stage 8 years ago.
- New chrome below door, indows, irrors, runk.
- Weld wheels.
- New tires.
- Glass appears to be original.
Trunk - Painted speckled paint and has carpet from Nova restorations
This is a very nice Nova.I am selling at driver quality but is nicer than that! It is not over the top fast but is quick and sounds good. Took a trophy first time I took it out and wasn't even trying!Dual fans never gets hot, riven 3 hrs one way! Attracts attention. Get in and drive where ever you want, nd win show and go trophies! Professional Independent Appraisal at $32,000.00 replacement - 27,000.00 Sell Value Selling for Less!