1967 Camaro Convertible Award Winning Rally Sport, numbers matching 327
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Camaro
- Trim: RS convertible
- Year: 1967
- Mileage: 99,999
- VIN: 124677L108284
- Color: Gold
- Engine size: 327
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Gold
- Options: Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1967 Chevrolet Camaro1967 Chevrolet Camaro Convertible
Meticulously restored 1967 True Gold/Gold Rally Sport Camaro convertible, umbers matching 327, utomatic and Deluxe interior. Vettefest national show winner and only 250 miles since restoration. This incredible car would be a great addition to any meticulous car collection.
This true 3SL Rally Sport Camaro convertible is amazing because everywhere you look whether on top, nside or underneath the attention to detail has been taken to a very high level. The professionally applied base/clear Granada Gold paint is code correct and has a mirror finish. The panel fit and finish is excellent with consistent gaps and tight lines. The convertible top is new and fits very well. New front and rear bumpers with rare bumper guards. All other chrome, tainless and bright work has been replaced with new or polished to a new shine. New 15" BF Goodrich Redline tires on rally wheels with short caps finishes the car off perfectly.
The perfectly matching gold Deluxe bucket seat interior and console is all new and coordinated amazing with the car. New carpet and door panels, orgeous dash with like new instrumentation. Deluxe seat belts for great looks and safety. AM-FM Chevrolet retro sound plays the tunes.
Under the hood looks like the day it left the showroom down to the correct GM fasteners, lamps and hoses. With only 250 miles since the restoration the code correct 327 engine is barely broken in. Power steering and power brakes makes this Camaro a joy to drive. The automatic transmission has been upgraded to a TH 400 and shifts power to the original rear axle.
The structure of this Camaro is impeccable and shows as well on the bottom as it does on the top. Cast iron exhaust manifolds, ual pipes with cross flow muffler looks and sounds great. Great collectors car.
Vehicle Information Type: Used Year: 1967 Make: Chevrolet Model: Camaro Convertible Trim: Award Winning, ally Sport Stock 3624 Exterior Color: Gold Interior Color: Gold Transmission: Automatic Engine Size: 327
Contact Information American Dream Machines
1500 Locust St.
Des Moines, A 50309
Contact Tom Clarken Today at (515) 245-9100
Terms and Conditions Bidding and Purchase
- All sales are final so please feel free to do a pre-buy inspection.
- Placing a Bid: Your bid constitutes a legally binding contract to purchase this vehicle. Please do not bid if you're not seriously interested or financially able to purchase this vehicle. Please read eBay's User Agreement
- American Dream Machines reserves the right to:
- Obtain and verify the registered information of all users who bid on this auction.
- Cancel any and all bids at our discretion, r end the auction early if necessary.
- Bidders Age: You must be 18 years of age or older to Bid.
- Special eBay Bid Retraction Rules: Please read eBay's "Retracting a Bid"
- If you place a bid before the last 12-hour period of the auction, ou will not be allowed to retract that bid during the last 12-hour period of the auction.
- If you place a bid during the last 12-hour period of the auction, ou will be allowed to retract the bid for exceptional circumstances but only if you do so within one hour after placing the bid.
- Buyers Inspection: American Dream Machines has done our best to disclose all information known about this vehicle for auction. American Dream Machines welcomes a buyers inspection. If you plan to have a buyers inspection, lease make sure you inspect the vehicle prior to the auction ending. Inspection fees if any are Buyers responsibility.
- Representations and Warranties made by seller: This vehicle is being sold "as is". Manufacturers warranties may still apply. Extended warranty may be available. No representations or warranties are made by seller, or are any representations or warranties relied upon by bidders in making bids.
- Taxes and Registration fees: Out of state buyers are responsible for all state, ounty, ity taxes and fees, s well as title service fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered. All taxes and fees must be paid in full in order for vehicle to be titled and registered.
- Title Information: Vehicles titles may be held by banks or lenders as collateral for loans. In many cases there is a delay in receiving the original instruments up to 21 days from the time we pay a vehicle off. While we usually have all titles in our possession at closing, here are occasions where we may be waiting for them to arrive. If payment is made by cashier's or personal checks we will hold all titles for 10 days or until funds have cleared.
- All shipping charges are buyer's responsibility. American Dream Machines will help with shipping arrangements but will not be responsible in any way for claims arising from shipping damage!
- Licensed Carriers are generally insured for $3,000,000.00. We assume no responsibility for damages incurred after the vehicle leaves our showroom. All shipping arrangements are provided by American Dream Machines as a courtesy. We are not affiliated with any carrier. Any claims or other communication regarding shipment of vehicles will be between you and the shipper, ot with American Dream Machines.
- The amount of time it takes for delivery is dependent on the carrier, ut is generally 7-14 days from the date the vehicle is picked up from our facility until it is delivered to your destination. Verify with the shipper for an Estimate Time of Arrival to be sure.
- American Dream Machines will contact the successful high bidder by e-mail after the auction closes. No Refunds
- Successful high bidder MUST communicate with American Dream Machines by calling (515) 245-9100 or emailing within 24 hours of the auction ending to make arrangements to complete their transaction. If we cannot confirm your intention to buy or the sale is not completed within 5 days, e reserve the right to relist this vehicle or sell to any other qualified buyer.
- At time of sending initial deposit, uyer MUST fax copy of their State issued valid Driver License. Furthermore, efore said vehicle is released for shipment to Buyer, ll other Sale related and title related paperwork must be signed and returned complete to Seller.
All Auto Network (a service and listing/software company) and the Seller has done his/her best to disclose the equipment/condition of this vehicle/purchase. However, ll Auto Network disclaims any warranty as to the accuracy or to the working condition of the vehicle/equipment listed. The purchaser or prospective purchaser should verify with the Seller the accuracy of all the information listed within this ad. The terms of sale shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of IA without regard to any conflict of laws or provisions thereof that might indicate the applicability of laws of any other jurisdiction. The venue for all legal proceedings shall be in Des Moines, A.