1928 Chevrolet Sedan Hotrod 2 Door Roadster
Price: US $27,000.00 Item location: Pleasanton, California, United States
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Other
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: Roadster
- Year: 1928
- Mileage: 43
- Color: Green
- Engine size: 350 CI V-8 engine
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: 3-speed automatic transmission
- Drive type: Rear Wheel Drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1928 Chevrolet OtherUp for sale today is this completely unique 1928 Chevrolet Sedan Hotrod 2 Door Roadster with Army Green exterior paint and a tan leather custom interior. It features a finely tuned 350 CI V-8 engine under the hood with custom headers/exhaust and a 3-speed automatic transmission plus it is nicely equipped with front disk brakes and a whole lot more. This is a very nice new build custom roadster. It won 1st place in Nostalgia Rod Roadster Class at the World of Wheels Custom Car Show and received recognition in the Good Guys Season Opening Car Show Pleasanton CA. New build however much more work has been done since I've owned her. She is a great roadster and has been professionally tuned and completely gone through with many additional improvements made. This car was completely inspected by Performance Engineering in California.This 1928 Chevy Roadster had hours of meticulous time spent on her creating a unique street rod that's both functional and eye-appealing. The body itself is in excellent condition with no major or minor damage visible. The interior is a custom build and is in brand new condition. In terms of performance this ‘28 Chevy has solid power and impressive handling so it can definitely be driven and enjoyed right away. Overall this custom 1928 Chevrolet Roadster is a gorgeous one of a kind collectible that really attracts attention. It would make a great weekend driver for anyone that was in the service or for local events and parades as well. Come look at the car or have an inspector come if you are out of the area. You won't be disappointed. Build sheet info:
- 1928 Chevrolet Roadster.
- Ground Up Custom Build With Just 41 Miles.
- Original Steel Body Channeled And Roof Cut Off.
- 1932 Ford Grill Fiberglass.
- Flying Tigers Themed Paint Job.
- Frame Has Been Boxed And Powder Coated.
- The Suspension Is All New Using Speedway Components 4" Drop Front Axel Chrome Pro Shocks Disc Brakes Up Front Rear Coil Springs.
- Black Steel Wheels With Chrome Baby Moons Wrapped In Firestone Tires 5.60-15 Front and 8.20-15 Rear.
- The Engine Is A 350 V8 With Edelbrock Carb Aluminum Finned Scoop Aluminum Finned Valve Covers AHC Coated HI-Boy Headers-20" Extensions Chrome Alternator CMS Aluminum Radiator Fuel Cell Optima Red Battery.
- TH350 Automatic Transmission.
- This Roadster Has A Custom Leather Interior. 2 Tone Black With Brown.
- An Ammo Box Is Used For The Center Console.
- Speedway Nostalgia Steering Column With Quick Release Hud.
- Gauges Are Temp MPH And Oil.
- Custom Made Fiberglass Tonneau Cover For The Back Area That Has Storage Room And The Fuel Cell.
- Titled and Registered as a 1928 Steel Body Chevorlet