1937 Chevy Hot Rod 5 Window Coupe 350 V8 All Steel Coupe Chevrolet Master Deluxe
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Other
- SubModel: Master Deluxe coupe
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Hot Rod 5 Window coupe
- Year: 1937
- Mileage: 1,226
- Color: Yellow
- Engine size: v8 350
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Tan
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1937 Chevrolet Other Master Deluxe coupe1937 Chevrolet Master Deluxe
5 Window Coupe
350 V8 Hot Rod
1937 Chevrolet Master Deluxe 5 Window Coupe. All steel body and running boards. Rebuilt 350 with aluminum heads with the intention of car shows and vintage drag races, ut another car opportunity has arose so this car is for sale.
- All steel body and fenders, ncluding running boards.
- Painted Butternut Yellow approximately 12 years ago - Beginning to show a bit of age with a couple dents/blemishes.
- Chevrolet 350 - Standard bore - Rebuilt with all new bearings, eals, nd gaskets.
- 11:1 Forged dome pistons
- Edelbrock Aluminum Performer RPM Heads - 69 cc chambers.
- Edelbrock Performer RPM Intake
- Comp Solid Lifter Cam - Factory Muscle 346s - Duration @ .050 - 254 Intake, 54 Exhaust - Lift 485 Intake and 485 Exhaust
- HEI distributor
- New Holley HP Dual Feed Double Pumper 750
- Speedway Fat Fender headers
- AHC coated with turnout.
- Turbo 350
- Inspected and shift kit installed.
- Stock Stall Converter
- 9 inch Ford with Positraction and 3.70 gears.
- 4 Link with panhard bar and adjustable Coilovers.
- Heidts Mustang II style supension with adjustable coilovers.
- Power disc brakes on the front.
- 2 tone tan tweed with new gauges and tilt column and wheel.
- Inside of trunk upholstered with matching two-tone tweed.
- Power windows - No radio or heat.
- American Racing Torq Thrust polished wheels.
- Front are 15 x 6 with 195/60R15
- Rears are 15 x 8 with 235/60R15
- Walker Radiator - Also equipped with electric fan.
- Factory style fuel tank with custom side fill.
- All Windows were replaced with new felts and rubber
- Currently does not have power steering I don't feel it needs it.
Since the rebuild, t has only been driven about 500 miles. The blemishes are Mostly on the driver side front fender where it bumped the garage also a small dent of the roof, nd could be fixed fairly easily. It's a solid old street rod/hot rod, ut have found another car, o this one must go. I may have missed a few things, o feel free to ask any questions or for additional photos.
Ready To Cruise!
The car is being sold as is! Serious offers only please.
A $500 deposit requiredat endof auction end. PayPal, oney order, ash or Cashier's Check only . Car needs to be paid in full within7 days unless prior arrangements are made. Buyer to arrange and pay for shipping. I will assist with arrangements if needed. Car will not be released until funds have cleared.THERE ARE OVER65 HDPHOTO'S BELOW. DEPENDING ON YOU DISPLAY FORMAT YOU MAY HAVE TO LOOK FOR A SECOND SCROLL BAR ON YOUR RIGHT TO VIEW THE PHOTO'S. YOU CAN ALSO CLICK ON ANY PHOTO TO VIEW MORE!Happy Holidays!