1967 Impala 2 door OEM Marina Blue tutone white painted roof documented 2 owner
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Impala
- Trim: coupe
- Year: 1967
- Mileage: 10,600
- Color: Marina Blue
- Engine size: 283
- Drive type: powerglide
- Interior color: Bright blue
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1967 Chevrolet ImpalaView on YouTubewatch video above for more information.1967 Impala 2 door
- Clear Florida title on hand
- Located in Miami
- 2 owners
- My friend purchased this car from the original female owner.
- Purchased new in Vero Beach Florida
- Garage kept its entire life
- Marina Blue
- Factory white painted roof. Not vinyl.
- Bright blue interior
- all 3 original build sheets intact
- 283 V8
- Powerglide automatic
- Power steering
- Manual brakes
- all original sheet metal
- minor defects as pictured
- 8" GM corvette rallye wheels
- original headliner dash door panels and rear dash in excellent condition.
- New carpet and seat covers
- Original dated seat belts
- Frame off.2 years ago
- POR15 all components and bottom of floor
- original floor and trunk
- everything replaced. all suspension rebuilt ujoints shocks bushings wheel bearings seals etc.
- new exhaust
- very nice solid and straight car
Starts stops turns and goes as it should.
The car was restored by a body shop owner who specializes in vintage Corvettes. The car was restored for his own personal use with no compromises. The car was not restored with the intention of resale. I suspect you will find the car better than described. This impala is only offered for sale now to finance the expansion the current business.
The pictures tell the story.
The car is for sale locally. I reserve the right to end the auction early.
Check my SELLERS feedback and buy with confidence.
You are welcome to make an appointment to see in person
I make every effort to give a true and accurate description... That being said this is a 47 year old used Car. I am not an expert and I may have missed something. Please ask any and all questions before you decide to buy.
This motorcycle is Sold as is. Sold where is. No warranty. No returns.
Buyer is responsible for shipping & insurance.
I can help load on a truck and I will assist you within reason.