STUNNING RESTORED 1965 CHEVROLET EL CAMINO! 99.9% RUST-FREE 454 BIG BLOCK!
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: El Camino
- Trim: EL CAMINO
- Year: 1965
- Mileage: 30,659
- VIN: waulc68e72a308588
- Engine size: 454 V8
- Drive type: REAR WHEEL DRIVE
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1965 Chevrolet El CaminoOffered for an appreciating new owner is this STUNNING completely restored 1965 Chevrolet El Camino!
Finished in "tantalyzing turquoise" over two-tone black and white interior, his El Camino is virtually 100% new from top to bottom within the last 1,500 miles! The working five-digit odometer currently 30,659 miles but I cannot conform whether is is 30,XXX miles or 130,XXX. This '65 Chevy features a big block 454 cubic inch V8 engine with aluminum heads mated to a $3,000 4 speed automatic transmission with torque converter lockup. Power is put to the pavement care of a 3.55 posi-traction rear end and new 16" chromed IROC wheels and Goodyear Assure tires. Stopping power is provided by front power disc brakes and rear drums with new booster, roportioning valve, ads, otors, ines and shoes. Other key features of this beautifully-done El Camino include B&M shifter, ew drive shaft, eramic-coated headers, ew shocks on all four corners, ew body mounts, power steering, lectric windows, ilt wheel, ll new gauges from Classic Industries, ew bench seat upholstery, riginal-look am/fm/MP3 modern stereo with four speakers and more! This show-ready classic is being sold with clean and clear California title and current 2016 registration.
Please call Evan at 650-350-8828 to schedule viewing, est drive and/or official mechanical inspections. I also have MANY more detailed photos per request!
THE BODY AND TRIM
The exterior of this 1965 EL Camino is in very good to excellent 99.9% rust-free condition overall. I would rate the body of this car a solid 7.5 on a scale of 1-10. Minor imperfections include fading on the front bumper, light color mismatch on fiberglass hood and a few barely noticeable rock nicks. Overall this is one super clean and bold eye-catching example!
The interior of this classic El Camino is in excellent to superb virtually better-than-new condition overall with ALL new gauges and new backlighting, ice classic-look stereo and ALL systems in excellent working order!
THE DRIVING EXPERIENCE
This car is an absolute hoot to drive with fabulous big block V8 rumble, risp and direct shifting, ood braking, mooth and tight power steering and GREAT acceleration. Do NOT think about bidding on this car to win the auction IF you have a phobia about drawing attention to yourself! You WILL be noticed driving this car everywhere you go!
THE DETAILS AND $$$$$
1. This 1965 Chevrolet will besold with clear and clean certificate of title and current 2016 registration. This vehicle is smog-exempt here in California due to its age. I welcome prospective new owners to come see, isten, eel, rive and inspect this car in person.
NOTE: There will be no post-sale inspections to determine whether you actually want to purchase this car. So, LEASE bid thoughtfully!
2. Zero feedback bidders please contact me prior to bidding or bids will be cancelled immediately. This car is also being advertised in other venues and I reserve the right to end auction at any time at my discretion.
3. I will assist with shipping arrangements[buyer pays costs]. Irecommend Chris at Kelly's Auto Transport at 951-845-6224
4. Winning bidder pleasecall 650-350-8828 or email me thru ebay within 24 hours of auction close.
5. A $500 non-refundable down payment via Paypal w/in2 days of auction close. [Buy-it-now requires immediate $500 payment]
6. Balance of purchase due viaCASH in person, ank wire transfer or certified funds within5 days of auction close thank you.