1971 Montana new PAINT 3 SPEED ON TREE HAGERTY PICK AT HERSHEY 1970 1969 1973
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Suburban
- SubModel: C 10
- Type: SUV
- Trim: BASE
- Year: 1971
- Mileage: 60,000
- Color: BLUE
- Engine size: 292
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Transmission: 3 SPEED MANUAL
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: BLUE REDONE FRONT SEAT
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1971 Chevrolet Suburban C 10
1971 Chevy Suburban 292
"One of the Longest running nameplates in auto history"
- 292 CI inline 6-Cylinder engine
- Recently repainted in correct Blue
- New steering wheel
- New Dash pad
- New Bumpers, enses and badges
- New Correct factory floor mat for front seat area
- We have recently purchased a 2nd row seat, ot installed but goes with the truck
- Correct steel wheels
- 2-Wheel drive
- Truck runs well
- Engine bay is all original and the interior floor has not been painted.
- New windshield installed
- functional wipers and lights
- Low mileage truck
- Radio delete
- new bias-ply tires
- Wheel covers are nice I bought 10 to get 4 nice ones, some were polished so they look nice.
- Has wrong front bumper ( no turn signals)
We may be able to deliver, lease inquire.
The buyer is responsible for all shipping and transport charges including fees, axes, ransfer of title and registration, ustom fees and taxes related to international shipping.