1969 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28 X33 Code - Manual Transmission. Black on Black.
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Camaro
- SubModel: Z/28
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Z/28
- Year: 1969
- Mileage: 68,000
- VIN: 124379N639281
- Color: Black
- Engine size: 350 V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1969 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28
1969 Camaro Z/28 X33 Code. Black on Black- Manual Transmission
Car has approximately 68,000 miles.
· Black paint exterior (originally hugger orange exterior) with original Black interior. Small up-ding on front header panel.
· Under carriage and interior in good condition
· Chevrolet 350 V8 Motor non numbers matching with approx 8k miles on it (built 350 .30 over with flat top pistons and Aluminum Heads. TRW- Flat Top Pistons. Block is studded (both Head Studs and Main Studs). Twisted Wedge trick Flow Heads, luminum Roller Rockers
· M-20 4-Speed Muncie Transmission.
· Demon Carb 650 Dual Pumper Carburetor with RPM Air Gap Intake.
· K & N Air Intake
· 12 Bolt rear differential Posi 3.73 ratio
· Aluminum Radiator with Electric Fan
· MSD 6AL Ignition Controller Box
· Beautiful Lumpy Sound Note made possible by Ceramic Coated Hooker Headers, lowmaster Exhaust and Crane 292 Cam.
· New American Racing Torq Thrust I wheels wrapped in BF Goodrich Radial T/As
· New CenterForce Clutch
· New Rear Shocks
· New Retro Sound Audio
· New Front End Parts in last 7 years (Ball Joints, ie Rods, tc).
· New power steering box.
· New Halon Fire Extinguisher mounted on Chrome bracket on Shift Tunnel.
· New Heater Core
· New Front Calipers
· Fitted Custom Car Cover has kept it protected in the Garage full time
Happy Bidding! Full set of Wheel/Tire Spares (BFG Radials and Rally Wheels) available separate from sale.