1968 Camaro #'s Matching 4-speed Survivor Non-SS
Price: US $37,500.00 Item location: West Hills, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Camaro
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Base
- Year: 1968
- Mileage: 31,842
- VIN: 124378L347018
- Color: Red
- Engine size: V-8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: 4 Speed
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1968 Chevrolet Camaro1968 Camaro - Non “SS” 3-owner Survivor #’s Matching 4-speed
Up for sale is my 1968 Camaro. This is a 3-owner “Black Plate” SoCal car that was built the 2nd week of July in 1968. All 3 owners have resided in Southern CA. The car sits in a garage less than 15 miles from where is was built in the GM Plant in Van Nuys. The car was freshened up by the original owner in the early 2000’s where there was a color change to red and the interior was reupholstered. The original paint color was Code K Tripoli Turquoise. The paint is overall in great condition less a few road dings from nearly 15 years of weekend cruising. This Camaro still has it’s original sheet metal which has not been wrecked and is as straight as an arrow. The trunk is clean, ry and original. The undercarriage is clean and free from debris and undercoating. This car is a perfect cruiser for car shows or Sunday drives. It still maintains its non-power drums and single leaf rear suspension. The original engine was replaced last summer for a crate engine. The original engine along with all of the accessories goes with the sale of the car. The car runs fantastic and it is nearly impossible to find an unmolested, ust free, arn-close-to original 1968 Camaro in this condition. Odometer shows 31k. It is for sure 131k
* #’s Matching 4-speed is in the car
* 10-bolt 3.73 posi
* Hotchkis front sway bar and springs (original goes with car
* Original Seat Belts - Black Interior in Excellent Condition (reupholstered when car was painted in 2000)
* Z-28 Console with working gauges
* Houndstooth trunk mat & spare cover
* Original Spare & Jack
* Original Keys
* #’s Matching 327 engine (block, eads, ntake, arb, xhaust manifolds, mog pump, tc) All goes with the sale.
* 3” Pypes RacePro Exhaust w/ X-Pipe
Current has 350 CSD Crate Motor
HORSEPOWER - 400
TORQUE - 467 FT. LBS.
COMPRESSION - 9.5:1
CRANKSHAFT - SCAT 9000
PISTONS - SPEED PRO
CAMSHAFT - COMP HYDRAULIC THUMPER 12-600-4
HEADS - E-FORCE ALUMINUM HEADS (200 CC RUNNERS/64 CC)
VALVES - 2.02/1.60 STAINLESS
ROCKERS - COMP ROLLERS
TIMING - DOUBLE ROW
OIL PUMP - MELLING HIGH VOLUME
RODS - GM RECONDITIONED
BALANCER - INCLUDED
QUICKFUEL 650 CFM CARB
INTAKE - EDELBROCK PERFORMER
Please message me with any questions on the car. I can talk all day long about it…
* No warranty stated or implied…
* For sale locally as well - I reserved the right to end the eBay sale if a local sale is negotiated
* I don’t need help from any brokers to sell this
* I’m not a mechanic or car restorer. I just love old cars.
* Feel free to send over a mechanic, nspector or appraiser at your expense
* I’d be more than happy to pick you up & drop you off at LAX or Burbank airport if you would like to fly into Los Angeles to see the car in person. Beers and a burger will be on me, ut you’re not staying on our couch!
* I’m sorry, ut no one is getting behind the wheel until you’ve bought it. I’ll be driving on the test drive.
* Car, itle and Keys will not be given until your payment has cleared. I will only accept wire transfer or a certified cashier’s check drawn on Chase, ells Fargo, ank of America, itibank or US Bank. Any cashier’s check will be verified and cleared before car leaves.
* I canhelp you with loading the car onto a transporter. I have a great guy that can haul anywhere in the US for great rates. He has transported several cars for me and friends in the car world.
Clear CA Title In Hand.
Any other questions, lease ask!