1964 Chevy Malibu
Price: US $7,500.00 Item location: Roanoke, Virginia, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Chevelle
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: Malibu
- Year: 1964
- Mileage: 83,297
- VIN: 45667A155824
- Color: Midnight Blue
- Engine size: 327
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Interior color: Black
- Options: Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1964 Chevrolet ChevelleUp for auction today is a 1964 Chevy Malibu. I am the third owner of this car. I bought this a couple of years ago thinking I would have time to work on it, ut my new job has me traveling and no time to work on this and I don't see traveling letting up anytime soon and I don't want the car to go down hill.
The car is drive-able, ut there some things you should know about this car before you decide to buy. For the car's age (51 years old) the car is decent for its age. The last owner told me before I bought the car the car was owned by a older gentleman in Harrisonburg, irginia and sit in a carport for most of its life. The previous also owner told me the car had been restored about 15 years ago. From what I can tell this makes sense because the engine does not smoke when it starts up or runs. The car has standard rust in the usual GM places for example around the quarter panels, ut the car is solid and is in shape enough to be repaired or just drive it. There is a transmission seal in the rear of the transmission that appears to be leaking which is a minor repair with a $5.00 seal.
Originally the car had a Muncie four speed transmission in it and now the car has an automatic 2 speed power glide transmission. The car has a 327 engine that is original to the car with double hump heads.
Be advised that the mileage posted for this car is approximate. Because of the age of the car, uyer is advised to consider the odometer to be beyond the mechanical limits of accurately depicting the mileage.
Currently the only difference between the photos shown and the car as it is now is I recently replaced the tires and wheels. Wheels are corvette style rally wheels that are 14x6's.
Notes to Buyers:
- Be advised that I have this car up for local sale and I reserve the right to cancel auction at any time during this auction.
- In the meantime should you have questions, lease let me know and I will respond promptly.
- Serious inquiries only. If you would like to inspect the car prior to auction, hich I encourage, ontact me before the end of auction. There will be no inspection after auction. If buyer decides they want to inspect the car after auction, uyer automatically forfeits their winning bid.
- Car is being sold AS-IS. There is no implicit or explicit warranty in connection with the sale of this car.
- Buyer is responsible for coordination of shipping and cost of shipping of car.
- Buyer pays all taxes associated with the sale of this car. Contact your Division of Motor Vehicles for more details.
- Seller will not sell car to a buyer outside of the United States.
- Thanks for looking and best of luck in your search for a Chevelle.
Addendum #1: Buyer must have greater than 25 positive feed backs in order to be eligible to bid.