1967 Chevy Camaro RS - True RS
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Camaro
- SubModel: RS
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: RS 2 Door COupe
- Year: 1967
- Mileage: 100,000
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 350
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: 4 Speed Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1967 Chevrolet Camaro RSI have received quite a few "trade offers" and I'm sorry but I'm not interested in trading unless it is a class A motorhome. Thank you.
DUE TO ILLEGAL REQUEST BY PREVIOUS WINNING BIDDER - CAR IS STILL FOR SALE
Please ask any questions before placing your bid or offer. Car is available for inspection any day before the auction ends.
I have for sale my personal 1967 Camaro TRUE - RS 350 4 speed manual transmission, 0 bolt rear end 3.55 gears, ront and rear spoiler, ual exhaust, lectric fan, S, B, ir Conditioning etc.
Everything is working properly from the fuel gauge to the turn signals, rake lights, nterior lights, indshield washer pump, ead lights doors.
New Hotchkis multi leaf 2" drop rear suspension, br>
American Racing Torq Thrust wheels.
New Vintage Air (this is a FACTORY air conditioned car but original equipment was removed before I got the car), br>
New Quickfuel 750 carburetor, br>
New high CFM electric fan and Dakota Digital fan relay.
New high output Alternator
New high output Water pump
This vehicle was checked out last September by GM Muscle in Hudson FL, t is rust free, undercarrige is in excellent like new condition, ody is straight and it has no issues.
Interior is original NO fold down rear seat and is perfect condition except 1"x1" tear in drivers seat at adjustment lever.
Serious Stuff. You are welcome to inspect in person by appointment only. Located in Florida 34695.
More Serious stuff.
If you have 0 feedback or very little I expect contact from youprior to youplacing a bid. I may contact you Withouta simple email or reply I will have NO OTHER CHOICEthen tocancel your bid. :(
Please do not ask about the reserve or what I want for it. It is listed in an auction format. Bid what you want to pay. If you do not want to wait for the sale to end like everyone elsethentell me what you want to pay otherwise bid like everyone else. Thanks for understanding.
Iwill require a $1000. Non refundable deposit sent to me directly after the sale and must berecieved within 24 hours. I take paypal however NOT on vehicles. Do notmake travel plans if deposit was NOT sent. Inspections can be made by appointment before the end of the sale. If you are the winner no inspections after that point. You are not winning achance to come and look.
If you are outside the US I welcome your interest. Please contact me prior to placing a bid.
**QUESTIONS ** If you have aquestion please use the ebay ask a question tab. Using the Ask A Question tab is just easier for me due to my work and verybusyschedule. Keep in mind thevehicle is not parked in my living room so I may have to go out and review. So please email your concerns. Usually everything can be answered by email the first time around. Howeverifemailing first andare not satisfied and/orneed more info I will gladlyforward my number to you.Sorry for the rules. Thanks and good luck.Terms
1. All bid prices and payments are in U.S. currency only. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, mperfection, defect, r damage.
2. To be fair to all bidders your winning bid is the price No negotiations will be made.
3. You must be 18 or older to bid. Please remember that by placing a bid you are entering into a legally binding contract and are committed to buying the vehicle described in this listing in which I have done my best to accurately do. If you are not sure about something, lease ask. Do not assume that anything not listed is included in the sale.
4. If you do not intend to purchase the vehicle as described, lease do not bid. Please only bid what you are willing to pay. This is not an auction for the “option to buy” and/or “inspect” the vehicle after the sale.
5. Please feel free to contact me with any questions before bidding. I will respond at my earliest opportunity.
6. This vehicleis available for personal inspection. I invite you to visit. It is up to the bidder to inspect the car before the end of the auction. There will be no inspections after the auction and during pickup. The car will not be sold to anyone making an inspection before the auction is over. This is to be fair to everyone. If making a trip for inspection you will have to go home and bid just like everyone else.
7. I reserve the right to cancel this auction at any time and shall not be held liable for any such cancellation or closure. I reserve the right to cancel bidders with excessive negative feedback solely at my discretion.
8. Many banks and credit unions do not finance older vehicles and/or with high mileage. If you plan to finance, lease make sure your financial institution accepts this aged vehicle and its mileage, nd arrange financing before bidding.
9. I cannot accept any bid retractions in the last 24 hours of the auction.
10. This vehicle is sold “as-is, here-is and as seen in the pics" with no warranties expressed or implied.
11. I have done my best to accurately describe this vehicle, ut shall not be held responsible for the correct description, authenticity, enuineness, r defects herein, nd make no warranty in connection herewith. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. It is the bidder’s responsibility to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle, nd to have satisfied him or herself as to the vehicle’s condition and value and to bid based upon that judgment only.
12. I will not make repairs nor will I pay you for any repairs after the sale.
13. Final or closing bid price does not include any documentation, hipping, ravel, axes, itle, r registration fees. Buyer is responsible for any applicable title transfer fees, s well as federal, tate, r local taxes, ersonal transportation costs, r shipping expenses resulting from the sale. This means simply if you are out of stat you will pay applicable fees in your state
14. I bear no liability and shall be held harmless for any complications, xpenses, r damages resulting from a failure to meet these terms as they have been set forth and established herein. I will also not be held liable for any future damage or lawsuit for and as a result of selling said vehicle in as is condition.
15. All sales are final. You are buying as is and as seen. Know and understand what you are buying before you bid.
16. All non-paying high bidders will be reported to eBay, nd negative feedback will be posted.
17. Non-paying bidders, nqualified bidding, id shielding, uction interference, r any type of harassment will be dealt with according to eBay Rules, ocal law, nd may include, ut not limited to legal action and applicable fees, oss of deposit, r any other necessary expenses.
18. Placing a bid or offer on this vehicle constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions and acknowledgement that the bidder has read and understands all the information presented. If needed get your better half or the decision maker to read along too so it is alright with them.
1. The winning bidder must contact me within 24 hours after thesale and make arrangements for payment at that time. If no contact is made within 24 hours, reserve the right to re-list the vehicle, ell it to the next high bidder, r sell it otherwise.
2.$1000.00 is the deposit and must be received within 24 hours of auction end and will be non refundable. I do accept pay pall however not on vehicle sales. So please do not make travel plans if the deposit has not been received. It doesn't matter if you are located 5 miles away or 5000 miles. The deposit must be made no exceptions. This is a serious auction and the terms are to identify deadbeats early on in the process.
3. Final payment must be received within 5 business days after close of auction.
4. Payment can be made by cashier’s check, oney order, r by bank wire transfer. I will not accept credit cards or Pay pal.
1. Purchaser to arrange for and pay any shipping costs.