1965 Chevy Nova, Rust Free 2nd Owner, Oklahoma Car.
Price: US $13,600.00 Item location: Mishawaka, Indiana, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Nova
- SubModel: Nova
- Type: Hard Top
- Year: 1965
- Mileage: 56,000
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: 230 6 cyl.
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: 2WD
- Interior color: Blue
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1965 Chevrolet Nova Nova" I am Listing this car for a friend "
- Here is an extraordinary 65 Chevy Nova, 2nd owner 100% rust free Oklahoma car. I don't mean a rust free car with aftermarket repair panels welded in. This car has all it's original rust free floors and braces, runk floor, uarter panels, oors and front fenders. This garage kept, ell maintained car has only 56000 original miles. The car runs and drives perfect with no issues of any kind, verything on and in this vehicle works as designed, xcept the AM radio. All the chrome trim and bumpers are original and in very nice condition. The glass is original with no foggy areas, racks, r chips. The car comes with the original protecto plate and build sheet. The car has complete new brakes, ncluding master cylinder, heel cylinders, rake lines and hoses. The old girl drives and rides like she did back in 1965. There are no oil, r coolant leaks, o lifter noise, r smoke issues. The exterior finish is very nice, he interior is very clean and comfortable. These low miles, ust free Nova's that are for sale, re rare these days. This is a very nice car looking for a good home.Bid with confidence.Thanks very much for your time looking the car over.
- Remember to ask all your questions while the auction is live:
- 0 feed back bidders, lease contact me before you place a bid:
- Negative feed back bidders, lease contact me before you bid:
- These are the car owners requests, hanks very much for understanding.